She's here and she's perfect...my new rouge vif city! (pics)

1. After months of waiting, my rouge vif city is finally here--and she is even more spectacular than I expected! Joseph at Bal NY did an outstanding job choosing a deep red bag with slight distressing but not veiny at all. I was expecting the color to be on the orange-red side (like the wallets and day bags I've seen) but instead it's a rich, true red. Wow! I think I'm in love!:love:

By the way, has anyone else noticed how securely Bal NY tapes their shipments? It took me about 20 minutes to break into the shipping box, which I finally ended up destroying because I was so eager to see the bag. I wonder if they do this to prevent theft or if they simply get a charge out of imagining all of us going crazy trying to get the box open?

rouge 11.jpg rouge10.jpg rouge4.jpg
  2. OMG, OMG, OMG!!! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm so glad you got such a stunning bag! She beats out any bag out there--that color is HOT. And I love her against the zebra print!

Congrats!

3. Congratulations valerieb! Its a beauty :yahoo: And it looks fabulous against the zebra print!

4. Congrats..>It is stunning. Love my rouge vif work...Welcome to join the club...:jammin::jammin:

5. Beautiful! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

Joseph at BalNy rocks!

6. Congratulations! She is just gorgeous, the colour is sooo amazing!

I wish you well,

Bridget

7. Beautiful!!!

I am laughing at your post because I don't find the shipping box that hard to open but the Balenciaga box KILLS me! I hate to even store my bags in the boxes because they're so hard to open. I need a crow bar!

8. Congratulations! The bag is so gorgeous and you got such a fabulous color.

9. What a perfect looking bag!! Congrats on getting such a beauty.

10. Yes, you are right! After I destroyed the shipping box I had to contend with the Balenciaga box. I was extremely frustrated when that box wouldn't open either. I was starting to think I'd never get to my bag!

Also--thanks to everyone for their nice comments. It's such a wonderful feeling to anticipate the arrival of a bag and have it be even more than you expected when you finally receive it!

11. yowza, i'm being blinded by the beauty of rouge VIF, it's delicious :love:

12. Ha ha! I had a really hard time with the BAL box too!
    I had to shake, rattle, and pull on each side to get it to open!:lol:

13. STUNNING Valerie! It was totally worth the wait! :yahoo:

14. Your new bag looks amazing! Congratulations!

15. Congratulations, very beautiful!