Shepton's stunners.

Sterre - I saw the front of it and didn't notice any major damage. BUT I didn't pick it up or take it off the shelf. It can't have been that bad because it wasn't on the damaged rail, it was on the general shelf.
I remember it looked soft and a bit like the antiqued leather does. Nothing jumped out at me as being dreadful on it but I didn't see the back. Remember you have 7 days to return it for a refund so you could always take a look at it & send it back if you're not happy with it.

Charliefarlie - have you snapped up that denim Poppy?????

Bagcrazy - I v nearly bought the denim Mabel but knew it wasn't the right colour for me & that it would be another mistake impulse buy. Now I know the ocean blue will be back later in the year, I'll hang on for my third Mabel.

Hula - It's not a secret no but I'll get a lot of stick!

Riff - I was rather pleased that I came away emptyhanded but I'm quite sure there'll be some impulse buys before the year is out! Old habits die hard.

Is it something you have bought previously?:nuts:

oooh tell us more!!! Is it the regular size, is it denim coloured or denim fabric, any piccies anywhere - congratulations :tup:

It is the regular size, and it is denim antique leather - just like the mabel comes in. As far as I know there are no pictures on the net sadly.

Sarajane, forgot to say thank you for the amazing list, really hope I get to Shepton Mallet soon (my trip last week was snowed off).

I rang SM last week about their stock and they mentioned the denim Poppy - didn't think much of it at the time but has been playing on my mind. I rang them back to purchase it 10 minutes before you posted the list! :yahoo:

Charliefarlie, sounds like you got yourself a bit of denim, lovely choice!!!

Wow, can't wait to see those photos.

Awesome list Sarajane, thanks for posting this!

Photo's will be provided as soon as it arrives! :yes:

oooh did you get it? Congratulations :tup: Would love to see this colour on a poppy. Wow you will have such a unique bag!

I know, really looking forward to having a unique bag :drool: and the silver hardware!

CharlieFarlie - That is one stunning bag, not the shape for me but just loved it when I saw it - well done!

Thanks! I love the Poppy shape!

Sorry for all the questions, but...
Do you know if they would ship a bag internationally?
Do they have an email address I could contact them by as phoning from Australia is not ideal.

Thanks so much. :smile: