Share your VCA earrings: Modeling and Collections

Yes, I only know about the YG magic pave. I am certain that those are coming back (sometime) and are currently available for MTO for no markup (a close friend just ordered and let me know since she knows I am considering them), this is USA. Actually, the order was placed about 3 weeks ago, so it’s possible something changed in the interim.
Will the YG MTO have the gold stud in the center like the ones mimibee tried on? I would like these in YG but will prefer WG to have the flat pave version

Will the YG MTO have the gold stud in the center like the ones mimibee tried on? I would like these in YG but will prefer WG to have the flat pave version
Yes, the YG MTO has the gold ball in the center. Some people have been able to do a special order without the ball, but I cannot speak to that from personal experience.

Reactions: kmm88
Can ladies who own the magic 2 motif or 3 motif earrings share the comfort, wearability of these earrings? I have recently piqued my own interests in these.... lol
@may3545 hasa gorgeous collection of multi-motif earrings! She just posted that she finds them comfortable and wears support backing with them. Maybe she can chime in. Check out her gorgeous photos in the In Action thread ❤️

Reactions: 880 and may3545
IMG_9070.jpegIMG_4376.jpeg@may3545 hasa gorgeous collection of multi-motif earrings! She just posted that she finds them comfortable and wears support backing with them. Maybe she can chime in. Check out her gorgeous photos in the In Action thread ❤️
I have 2 pairs of magic 3-drop! I just use Lobe Wonders clear stickers in the back of my ear for support. Super comfy and doesn’t leave any residue.

I have 2 pairs of magic 3-drop! I just use Lobe Wonders clear stickers in the back of my ear for support. Super comfy and doesn’t leave any residue.
I have always admired the 2 and 3 motif drop earrings.. but all the talks of VCA posts/soldering issues , plus covid+masks put me off.. now that we are free of masks, i am craving for these a lil more.. but i am not sure if they r too loud for day to day/office

@may3545 hasa gorgeous collection of multi-motif earrings! She just posted that she finds them comfortable and wears support backing with them. Maybe she can chime in. Check out her gorgeous photos in the In Action thread ❤️
Thanks! I will check out those stickers but.. i am kinda lazy if sometime needs me to go above and beyond when wearing them, tbth lol

Hi there, if you have a weighing machine at home, could you help me with the number of grams per earring please? Thank you! I can’t do any earring above 7g each so I’m crossing my fingers

Thanks! I will check out those stickers but.. i am kinda lazy if sometime needs me to go above and beyond when wearing them, tbth lol
It’s nothing at all! I use the stickers even on other earrings, to prevent the stretching of earlobes over the years (my grandmother was also addicted to earrings, and her lobes were streeeeetched lol). I have a sheet of the stickers next to my jewelry tray. Easy peasy, and seems more secure!

I'm considering the YG Pave vintage Alhambra earrings vs. YG diamond serpenti earrings for my 40th.

For those who have the vintage alhambra earrings, can you speak about comfort level? Are they heavy on your lobe? I sleep in my jewelry and rarely take it off.

Reactions: hhw
I'm considering the YG Pave vintage Alhambra earrings vs. YG diamond serpenti earrings for my 40th.

For those who have the vintage alhambra earrings, can you speak about comfort level? Are they heavy on your lobe? I sleep in my jewelry and rarely take it off.
I have 2 pairs of vintage Alhambra earrings and find they’re relatively comfortable but not to sleep in and I’d be worried about their wear and tear. But the Serpenti also don’t look great to sleep in. Some people don’t love how the Alhambra clasp or feel the post is too thick. I hear you can ask VCA to loosen it or swap posts. I like how secure they are.

Reactions: partialtopink

I find them extremely comfortable and not heavy at all. They are comparable to any of the stone or hammered vintage Alhambra earrings in weight. I cannot sleep in them personally, but it is difficult for me to sleep in any earrings.

They're comfy for up to 8-10 hours. After that I start to notice that I have them on. I never sleep with my earrings...they're really not tedious to take off. I have one pair of Magic earrings and those are surprisingly comfy as well...just a smidge heavier but nothing immediately noticeable.