Sexy Bag?

Jul 22, 2006
Ladies.. Give me some input? My bf recently informed me that I don't have any 'sexy bags'. :wtf: I have the LV Josephine TST Khaki, Mono Speedy, Mono Trouville, (newly acquired) Damier Duomo. I have one pink (dumpling looking) Gucci (he claims this one is cute) and one classic brown Gucci with the red and green web shoulder strap. THEN I have a whole bunch of Coach bags that I can't remember the names of for the life of me. So please ladies.. can you give me YOUR defination of a 'sexy' bag (with examples please!!) :yes: 'cuz I am totally clueless!!

Sexy bag??? Hmmmmmmm...I know classic bags...I find all the bags are sexy..Never thought about the the level of sexyness in a bag..
As long as I carry it, it's sexy LOL..:roflmfao: :roflmfao: j/k

lol.. he said he knows it when he sees it... LOLz :lol: I don't know.. I"m just like.. whhhaaaatttt??!!!! :shrugs: I'm thinking of getting the Mono Marelle and the Vernis Malibu Street.. hahaha.. wonder if those are 'sexy' enough. ;)

Funny, my DH said this bag was my "sexy" bag when I said it may be a bit tacky. He liked how it had movement.(I think subconsciously he thinks it's Bo Derek)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 255
maybe the Mono Pochette Marelle or Multicolore Shirley :shrugs:?

Attachments

• pochette marelle 002.jpg
    pochette marelle 002.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 128
  • pochette marelle shoulder 002.jpg
    pochette marelle shoulder 002.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 115
  • shirley 001.jpg
    shirley 001.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 142
  • shirley 003.jpg
    shirley 003.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 103
LOL! Carry your things around in a lace bra...

In all seriousness though, my SO thinks my "sexy" bag is a satiny clutch that I have. But that's probably because I only wear it with "sexy" dresses and going out clothes.

When I think of a sexy bag, I think of something black or satiny - maybe one of the older Vuitton satin bags. For their current line, maybe the black epi pochette is a "sexy" bag???