Sex and the City! Ignore the other thread!

What Sex and the City character are you????

• Carrie

• Charlotte

• Miranda

• Samantha

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am asking about the story line, not the actor......can someone please tell me what happened to Charlotte and Harry? I know they got married but then what? Did they divorce? Did he die? Please fill me in!

Coldplaylover...I :love: Harry & Charlotte together!!! They ended up getting married and they decided to adopt a child. In the last episode they got a letter & a picture of their soon-to-be daughter. It was sweet ending for the two of them!

I am a Carrie with a little conservative Charlotte mixed in. I guess my favorite episode was the final one. Where Miranda tells Mr. Big to "go get our girl"/retrieve Carrie from Paris. I loved two of those dresses so much. The 1000 layer one and the last one that she wore in Paris. It was a very pale green.
Also, we can blame Carrie for my fixation with Fendi baguettes.

Coldplaylover said:
I am asking about the story line, not the actor......can someone please tell me what happened to Charlotte and Harry? I know they got married but then what? Did they divorce? Did he die? Please fill me in!

They got married and in the finale were going to adopt a girl from China.

i am a charlotte, no contest. i'm relatively naive and innocent, completely preppy, and always looking for a fairytale (and trying to get my friends to see the fairytale too!). :smile:

i have so many favorite episodes! and thanks to my lovely hubby who bought me the series as a just because present i can watch them all whenever i want! i love when aiden switches the ring on carrie, when carry registers for the shoes! love!, where charlotte and harry get married even if everything does go wrong, the one where charlotte has the miscarrage and goes to brady's party anyway (so brave...) and gets the puppy (the king charles spaniel, not the jack russel).

oh! and the last episode where big goes to paris to get carrie! she finally ditched the russian!! hated him. love barishinkov. he's (suprisingly) a great actor and an even better dancer (obviously) but as a character that man was SO bad for her. :smile:

that's enough. :smile:

My personality and outlook is totally Miranda (my financial planning is more Carrie, though). I am so grateful that in the last two seasons, they finally got her hair right and she looks sooo gorgeous especially with the smoky eye makeup. Style-wise, I'm not really like any of them.

It's harder to pick episodes I like than the ones I don't like. I don't like the one where Carrie goes to Aidan's shack in the woods because she screams too much.

So Harry came AFTER rich husband Kyle Macglaufin....the one who had sex issues and couldnt get her pregnant and had the rich, snob mom? I thought Harry was in the early episodes not in the last.

I'm a Charlotte/Carrie.

My favorite is the last episode too. I was so happy for Big and Carrie I couldnt wipe the smile off my face. It was like they were real people.

I couldnt stand Carrie's Russian boyfriend. What a :censor: head. :rant:

My friends inform me that I am a Miranda, although my boyfriend grimaces at this assessment. I love the episode where Miranda decides to keep her baby. I always tear up at the end when she tells Charlotte that she didn't get an abortion.