Sergio Rossi Clubhouse

Ladies, thank you so much for all of your comments, advice, etc. I really appreciate it. I should be receiving my SR shoes this Friday. I can't wait. I will let you all know how they work out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :smile:

I received my Sergio Rossi shoes yesterday. :yahoo::yahoo: I am completely on :cloud9:. These shoes are so friggin' HOT!!!! I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. :love: I was concerned that I was going to have to send them back because the only size available was the 5.5 (and I usually wear a 5), but they're PERFECT! Also, they are SO comfortable. Oh, and did I mention that they are HOT!!!?? :biggrin:

Okay, here are several pics (I love them so much, I can't narrow down which pics to show). :P

SR Angela 2.jpg SR Angela 3.jpg

SR Angela 4.jpg SR Angela 7.jpg

SR Angela 9.jpg

Glad they worked out! I had an awesome pair of slingback heels 6+ years ago and I paid a lot of money for them. Then I broke my ankle and didn't wear them for a long time. I sold them on eBay and to this day I regret it!

i like them both. personally i like the nude but i think the black is more practical. the nude looks almost like white which could look cheap when it's dirty.

i like them both too, but i prefer the nude...that color nude is quite perfect, not too pink and not too grey. besides, nude is in trend right now and can make your legs look super long b/c it blends in more with bare legs.

Oh, I was hoping more would say black! :biggrin: I love comfortable black shoes I can wear almost daily so I don't have to keep switching bags and shoes to match my clothes or vice versa. I agree that the nude is a "more different" color though. So I'm in two minds.

If you've read my other post, I'm looking for a pair of black heels to become the default daily pair after a botched purchase. Have to mull some more. :wondering