Seoul best liposuction? Looking for Recommendations

Hi guys!
I'm just checking in with my 2 month post surgery update! I've had a total of six post surgery treatments at 365mc and they made me feel so comfortable!

For my last visit I got to have a look at my body fat percentage and muscle weight percentage and it was so great to see that I have lost so much weight with their help!
They also took more 'after' progress photos and it was all presented to me in a super professional way.
I had a translator with me the entire time, who explained everything to me thoroughly and never rushed the appointment. Even though I know she must have been busy, because I always see so many foreigners at reception.

So far, I have lost about 4.5kgs and close to 3.7cm on each thigh.
I am eager to see how my body will still transform in the coming months and can't wait to share it with you!

Please let me know if you have any questions about 365mc. They have been so helpful to me and I'd love to help anyone thinking about getting liposuction done. It's the best thing I could have done for myself!

Hi guys!
I'm just checking in with my 2 month post surgery update! I've had a total of six post surgery treatments at 365mc and they made me feel so comfortable!

For my last visit I got to have a look at my body fat percentage and muscle weight percentage and it was so great to see that I have lost so much weight with their help!
They also took more 'after' progress photos and it was all presented to me in a super professional way.
I had a translator with me the entire time, who explained everything to me thoroughly and never rushed the appointment. Even though I know she must have been busy, because I always see so many foreigners at reception.

So far, I have lost about 4.5kgs and close to 3.7cm on each thigh.
I am eager to see how my body will still transform in the coming months and can't wait to share it with you!

Please let me know if you have any questions about 365mc. They have been so helpful to me and I'd love to help anyone thinking about getting liposuction done. It's the best thing I could have done for myself!
Hello, great results can you please let me know how much you paid in total?

Hi guys!
Here's a photo of me 3 months post hip and thigh liposuction at 365mc.
I can't believe my body is still changing so much and it's not the final result yet! I am living a much healthier lifestyle now and feel like I can be much more active than before. I'm also more motivated to work out and take care of my body.
I can't thank 365mc enough for the guidance and support throughout this process.

I feel more positive and confident in so many aspects of my life. Liposuction didn't just change my body shape, but also my overall mood and mindset, because I feel so much better about myself now.

365mc is still checking up on me to see how I am doing and I am forever grateful for their support and the amazing staff!

I am now able to love my body and wear the clothes I've always wanted to!

Let me know what you think of the before and after photos! :biggrin:IMG_7628.PNG

Hi everyone! It's been a little over 3 months after my hip and thigh liposuction now. It honestly feels like much more time has passed!
My legs are looking and feeling completely normal and I'm still enjoying the feeling of wearing clothes I've not been able to wear before.
I am comfortable in my body and can exercise more often and with more intensity now.
At 365mc I was reminded of leading a healthier lifestyle to maximize the total outcome of the surgery and I'm still trying my best to stick to a healthy eating plan.
My weight has been the same for about the last month and I'm happy that I can manage to keep it under control.
365mc has helped me so much in this journey and it's been a great experience to have my liposuction done at a hospital that specializes in it. I'd highly recommend visiting them for a consultation if you are considering liposuction!

Attachments

• IMG_7834.JPG
    IMG_7834.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_7833 2.PNG
    IMG_7833 2.PNG
    660.6 KB · Views: 48
I just started recently looking into lipo and I keep seeing that you have to be totally naked when they're marking your body. I want to get lipo but I'm so self-conscious that it just stopped me from doing more invested research lol.

I'm curious as to what the average S. Korea price for full body lipo is for a foreigner, but it seems to be a wide range from other reviews based on body type and body fat percentage. All the clinics near me don't have great reviews.

• Love
Reactions: AnsavdW
I just started recently looking into lipo and I keep seeing that you have to be totally naked when they're marking your body. I want to get lipo but I'm so self-conscious that it just stopped me from doing more invested research lol.

I'm curious as to what the average S. Korea price for full body lipo is for a foreigner, but it seems to be a wide range from other reviews based on body type and body fat percentage. All the clinics near me don't have great reviews.
Hey! I'd say go for a consultation at 365mc! The consultation is free and they were super nice to me, knowing that I was self conscious too.
For the markings you are in underwear and nothing is fully exposed. I totally get that initial fear of someone else seeing the parts of you that you're most insecure about, but once you realize that they are professionals and do this every day it really does become easier. Also, it helps to tell them that you are feeling insecure!
365mc was super considerate and nice to me!

Let me know when you go :biggrin:

Hi everyone! Me again!
I'm now almost 4 months post thigh and hip surgery and I've never felt better.
Lately I'm just focusing on keeping my weight the same and really following a healthy diet.
My measurements haven't changed much, but even if it doesn't I'm 100% happy with my results so far.
I especially love being able to walk and not feel my thighs rub against each other, haha! It gives me so much joy!

I would never have been able to do this or experience this post lipo glow if it wasn't for 365mc! They treated me so well from the very first moment up until my last appointment there and it's been a relief to know that I'm always well taken care of in their hands!

Now, I'm also considering abdomen liposuction because I loved the results of my hip and thigh liposuction so much. What do you think? I'm thinking autumn and winter is the best time to do another surgery because you won't sweat under the compression garments! Who's joining me??

I went to 365 for stomach and thigh lipo and honestly the results weren't bad but they weren't good either for the price. This was in 2015. And honestly, the service was horrible. 2nd day I was in sooo much pain but translator didn't pick up my calls and clinic couldn't find someone to help me when I contacted them. I actually fell in the bathroom cause I was so weak and was brought to a public hospital. They didn't offer me any aftercare service and just saw me once more 10 days later.

I'm considering going back again to Seoul for lipo at another clinic cause I still have so much fats left (no weight gain). Consulting a few of them now.

Reactions: lattegirlxo
I went to 365 for stomach and thigh lipo and honestly the results weren't bad but they weren't good either for the price. This was in 2015. And honestly, the service was horrible. 2nd day I was in sooo much pain but translator didn't pick up my calls and clinic couldn't find someone to help me when I contacted them. I actually fell in the bathroom cause I was so weak and was brought to a public hospital. They didn't offer me any aftercare service and just saw me once more 10 days later.

I'm considering going back again to Seoul for lipo at another clinic cause I still have so much fats left (no weight gain). Consulting a few of them now.

Can you tell me which places you're looking at? Thanks! I've only heard about pretty body and fresh.

Can you tell me which places you're looking at? Thanks! I've only heard about pretty body and fresh.

I use the Gangnam Unnie app and they have some pretty good before and afters. And they tell you which doctor did what directly.

- Dreamline Clinic
- Nana
- The Line Plastic Surgery (the results are good but the contact coordinator is terrible)
- Pretty Body C (Really nice but not enough before and afters)
- Barbie Line Clinic

I'm also trying to get in contact with Perfect Line Clinic. They don't speak English, only Japanese, Mandarin and Vietnamese but their before and afters are amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: pumpkinsoup
I use the Gangnam Unnie app and they have some pretty good before and afters. And they tell you which doctor did what directly.

- Dreamline Clinic
- Nana
- The Line Plastic Surgery (the results are good but the contact coordinator is terrible)
- Barbie Line Clinic

I'm also trying to get in contact with Perfect Line Clinic. They don't speak English, only Japanese, Mandarin and Vietnamese but their before and afters are amazing.
I did my full body in Pretty body last month. I think they shared more Before and after photos on the IG account so you can check them out. But definitely do consultations with all the clinics you are interested in before making you final decision! I also had to do a revision so I know how it feels (original one done in US and not happy, so decided to fly all the way to Seoul for revision).

I did my full body in Pretty body last month. I think they shared more Before and after photos on the IG account so you can check them out. But definitely do consultations with all the clinics you are interested in before making you final decision! I also had to do a revision so I know how it feels (original one done in US and not happy, so decided to fly all the way to Seoul for revision).

Thanks for the info! How was the experience and how long do you recommend staying?

They do have some before and afters on their IG but not enough for fat transfer and also not from the perspective of the person who did it.... The good thing about the Gangnam Unnie app is that you can see the updated reviews over time during the healing process from the person who had the surgery. Their consultant seems really nice though.

Thanks for the info! How was the experience and how long do you recommend staying?

They do have some before and afters on their IG but not enough for fat transfer and also not from the perspective of the person who did it.... The good thing about the Gangnam Unnie app is that you can see the updated reviews over time during the healing process from the person who had the surgery. Their consultant seems really nice though.

I actually just posted about my experience on a new thread if you wanted to know more. I only managed to stay for 2 weeks (after mandatory quarantine). I recommend staying longer (like at least a month) so you can take advantage of their post ops treatment. I was only able to get the deswell care because I still have a lot of bruises on my body.

Did you check their global IG account (I think it’s called prettybodyglobal)? But agreed they don’t have enough fat transfer posts. I also checked Gangnam Unnie app before I made my decision. PBC consultants are indeed very nice :smile:

- Dreamline Clinic
- Nana
- Barbie Line Clinic

Hey there thanks for this shortlist of clinics, did you ever get in contact with Perfect Line Clinic?

Also thank you Ansavd for the review