Sénat Nano Key Pouch

I will try to help, this is from a Goyard SA. One is the rainbow confection of Nano colors, the other is a close-up detail of a standard size business card on top of a Nano. I was told and just from the photo and an LV cles pouch I have, Goyard's does look larger. Maybe it's just hype but apparently some boutiques have sold out and are on a waiting list, new shipment coming in a few weeks.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 171
  • imagejpeg_0-1.jpg
    imagejpeg_0-1.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 155
There most likely is a waitlist for certain colors. I was offered the opportunity to order this piece prior to the public launch. Even so, only one color I requested was readily available. The other color had already sold out and the wait period was approximately 2 weeks.

Reactions: Littleone11
There most likely is a waitlist for certain colors. I was offered the opportunity to order this piece prior to the public launch. Even so, only one color I requested was readily available. The other color had already sold out and the wait period was approximately 2 weeks.
Oh wow! Which color was already sold out? Very curious to know which are waitlisted.