See What've Got! UPS dropped something yesterday! I also rec'd 4 other gd stuffs too!

WOW!!! C O N G R A T S :yahoo:What a beautiful lot!!

I'm lusting for these especially. The '04 is so rare to find - and the Oval is just so fun...

And I think I haven't really congratulated you on your cute little son. He looks adorable - and it seems like you are enjoying motherhood - I'm so happy for you!

Thanks MissM:heart:

04 Flat Clutch is hard to find and it takes me awhile to locate her down. I jus love every bal accessories not forgettin their coin purses, MU clutches etc;)

It's so amazing to be a MOM now and i'm having a great time with him. it's fun to see him growing everyday.:yes:

OMG!!!!!!!!:nuts: Celia~ all of your bags and accessories are TDF!!!!:heart: I am drooling over each beauty!!!:drool::drool::drool: This is the first time I've ever seen the '04 flat clutch in black!!! I LOVE that!!!:love: That is a rare GEM!!! I am sooo happy for you!!! Use them well!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW Celia :nuts: you lucky girl :yahoo:!! I'm so happy for you - CONGRATS sweety :flowers::love:!
Since I've the magenta work I really LOVE this style very much and .... WANT more :drool: ! Your works and also the '04 black flat clutch are BREATHTAKING - you've a good taste ;):yes:

Gorgeous Celia! Love them! Especially the clutches! Just beautiful! Congrats on sweet baby, whenever I see babies I get all 'nesty' as my girl's already 20 months, enjoy it, it really does go by so fast when they are teeny!