See pics of my DIVINE TRIFECTA!!!

Larkie...you collection is amazing:drool:, as you know flaps are my weekness and reissues are my obssesion...so when you get tired, you can pass them to me (lol) and I will take care of them...and you will have more room for exotics bags:graucho:

Haha.. I can't stop looking at your pics. 1. because you have my missing reissue in my trifecta and 2. you have the big and lil sista's to my bags!

We'll have to compare our jumbo/med patents and 227/226 grey reissues. :smile:

I think I hear a Chanel date in our future.

Wow, amazing bags and colors too! Isn't the patent TDF? I am not a fan of patent in general but my black crackled patent Luxe tote is such a gorgeous bag.

Giving you credit for selling bags to make room for new ones. That always helps justify the new purchases!

Where art thou modeling pics?

Just wow wow wow!! I've seen so many gorgeous patent flaps and bags lately that it's making me a real believer!

Beautiful, amazing patent blush as usual, L!

And seriously, I thought I was nuts for buying (and returning some) 15 bags in the last 4 or 5 weeks - you have me beat by miles and miles! :heart::heart::heart:

ok ladies, just for giggles here are the modelling pics--chain is shortened. the bag is ginormous on me, right? it didn't quite get the "gawd, more chanel luggage?" comment from DH but he did say it was a lot of bag, LOL. should i shorten the straps even more??

IMG_3126.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg