Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Anyone has this bag? It’s the FENDI runaway tote in transparent black .. thinking of buying it preloved of course .. is this a comfortable bag? Can it be worn for evening events? Does it look cheap? Pls help! I’m tempted but worried!
Love this bag! I've never seen it in person, but depending on your outfit, it can work in any situation IMO.

I have a mesh defender cover I use as a bag most if the time, and I LOVE the look, weight, and function. It's very flexible too. I think the bag you're thinking about has a similar vibe, but I feel like anything plastic will be a little stiff. It's really cool though, and I considered getting it, but I think it's too similar to what I have.

Here's one way I used mine. I also used it by itself, but I can't find the pics right now. I'll find and post later if you'd like.2023_143443.jpg

Thanks. Is "Goodwill Bins" the name of the store? I've never seen one. Maybe they don't have them on the east coast.
I think they might be called clearance centers.

ETA: When I search Goodwill.com locations, for Los Angeles, they have both "retail stores" and "clearance centers" but I'm not seeing those designations when I search Boston. So maybe it is only in certain areas.

I think they might be called clearance centers.

ETA: When I search Goodwill.com locations, for Los Angeles, they have both "retail stores" and "clearance centers" but I'm not seeing those designations when I search Boston. So maybe it is only in certain areas.
I looked also.

It looks like the closed a Boston location during the pandemic and never reopened it.

From what I've found, there are 2 in New England:
Hamden, CT: 2901 State St, Hamden CT
Hudson, NH: 9 Wason Rd, Hudson, NH 03051 (This is called Goodwill By the Pound Outlet)

Ooh! The NH one is just 36 minutes/32 miles from me! I have a new destination to try.

I looked also.

It looks like the closed a Boston location during the pandemic and never reopened it.

From what I've found, there are 2 in New England:
Hamden, CT: 2901 State St, Hamden CT
Hudson, NH: 9 Wason Rd, Hudson, NH 03051 (This is called Goodwill By the Pound Outlet)

Ooh! The NH one is just 36 minutes/32 miles from me! I have a new destination to try.
Let us know when you travel to your new thrifting destination.

Reactions: Narnanz and Tomsmom