second hand bag shops in Singapore

Won't buying more thn one of the same bag get you banned or warned? >.<

Also good luck with that hunt, my dad has been to the boutiques about 5-7 times in the last few mths and has only ever ONCE found a GST in Milan....

amaris said:
Won't buying more thn one of the same bag get you banned or warned? >.<

Also good luck with that hunt, my dad has been to the boutiques about 5-7 times in the last few mths and has only ever ONCE found a GST in Milan....

Oh well.. I really hope to get a gst and pst for myself. :sad: I'm going to quite a few places in Italy. Like capri, Milan, Rome, Venice. I heard Venice have got good stocks. If I can't get any Chanel, I might end up buying 2 lady Dior instead of 1 :sad:((

Hi!

Just a reminder to stay ON TOPIC in this thread. It's about resale shops in Singapore. Nothing else. You cannot offer to buy/pickup items for others or ask people to do this for you.
:ty:

i'm planning to buy a pre-owned bag in Singapore and i have been to alot of 2nd hand shops but i never dared to ask coz the aunties usually look so fierce.. can I ask to see the serial number from the shopkeeper? how can i have it authenticated before buying it? i've never bought anything pre-owned before..

hi tpfers! this thread has been quiet for sometime now.. i just went to the attic place for a look today and saw something i liked. has anybody had any experiences with them recently? and also is there a way to be sure that goods from second hand shops are authentic?

hi tpfers! this thread has been quiet for sometime now.. i just went to the attic place for a look today and saw something i liked. has anybody had any experiences with them recently? and also is there a way to be sure that goods from second hand shops are authentic?

I have been at attic place while I lived in SGP after I read about it somewhere in TPF.from what I have seen it hat the widest range of designer bags in comparison to other second hand shops I have been there. All the bags there seemed to me clean and taken care of as they get cleaned after the owner takes them in ( in some other shops I have seem dirty l, smelly bags) it seemed for me a good place to search for bags which u want but have been continued in regular shops..... I just thought all the above reflected in relative high price points that's why I never bought there. I'm from Europe And I could get some of the bags I have seen in the attic place for the same price new in Europe even eBay seemed a good alternative to me price wise ....regarding the authenticity some of my friends bought there an got them authenticated, never had problems .... I heard different stories from some other secondhand shops e.g in lucky 0 plazA or the tiny one which is is in the lover levels in Far East shopping center

Hope that helps a little &#9786;

Hi,

Wanting to sell my castle rock chanel bag issued in jul last year. Almost brand new. Where can I sell and how much do all think I can sell? I bought it at $5600 then..Tia!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 2,155
Hi everyone. I know this thread is pretty old but thought I'd give it a shot. I've seen quite a few pre owned / second hand designer shops in Singapore including Far East plaza and raffles - I want to know if these bags are real or fake? I can't see how they can sell fakes in an actual shop as Singapore is so strict on the sale of fake goods but have heard some horror stories! Any insights would be appreciated! I want to buy some but I'm a bit worried. Thanks

Hi everyone. I know this thread is pretty old but thought I'd give it a shot. I've seen quite a few pre owned / second hand designer shops in Singapore including Far East plaza and raffles - I want to know if these bags are real or fake? I can't see how they can sell fakes in an actual shop as Singapore is so strict on the sale of fake goods but have heard some horror stories! Any insights would be appreciated! I want to buy some but I'm a bit worried. Thanks

Well I had the same questions and recently, went to quite a few second hand shops in SG.
I particularly enjoyed Madam Milan in Far East Plaza and Bag it! in Far East Plaza. There I had a generally good feeling about the bags AND really nice service. Bagzaar in Lucky Plaza was also OK.
Ended up buying several Chanel items from Bag it! which were authentic (the bag even came with all original tags, box, receipt and had spoken to the previous owner on Deluxemall).

One thing to keep in mind is that even with shops that have the best intentions, do your research - check the bags really well in store, take lots of pictures so you can get a second opinion if needed. The shops I mention know their items and check them before they accept to sell, but you never know if someone manages to get a superfake in.

Reactions: abundanceuniverse