Seattle Outlet: Not Taking Print Placement Requests

I've always had such great experiences with Seattle, I guess it depends who you get when you call. Tiffany, Kelly(I think this was her name), and Chrystal have always been super nice & helpful.
Woodbury on the other hand...

I had a good experience with them when asking about the 2nd gen originals and they'd look for placements and stuff just fine. BUT this is a recent development and from the looks of it the change is having a negative affect on customer service. I agree that the SAs are nice it's just that the change in policy is less than agreeable with and counteracts the niceness in the past since you won't be getting that same service in the future

I have had 2 instances where both time the sales person (i'll withhold thier name) messed up my address, never put the apt number doan and spelled the city wrong, and another time they double charged my card. Grrrrrrr

same thing happened to my last order, wrong address and they spelled my name wrong. I had to call UPS myself and correct the address, I didnt want to bother calling them and having them call ups. It was just going to be confusing. I like ordering from Seattle bcs they ship pretty fast to CA, but I think SH is better because they have more stuff that I like eventhough it takes a week to get to me. I'd rather get the good CS than the bad one.

I have had 2 instances where both time the sales person (i'll withhold thier name) messed up my address, never put the apt number doan and spelled the city wrong, and another time they double charged my card. Grrrrrrr

In a way, it's kind of good that Seattle has stopped taking print placement requests. Most stores I know don't even do chargesend, so the fact that they do offer that service should be looked at as a bonus, although I admit that it's easy to take this service for granted sometimes. I could imagine that print placement requests could become a burden for the SAs because their judgments of character placements could be totally different from what the customer has in mind. Also, hunting through bags to look for certain characters, especially for a busy store like Seattle, would be very hard on the SAs, who already have their hands full with walk-in customers.

Although it is unfortunate that it is no longer as convenient to chargesend bags now, we should respect the policy change as it will help the SAs make the best use of their time in serving customers.

Here is a big thank-you to all the Lesportsac outlet SAs for all their service and hard work! :yahoo:

Most stores I know don't even do chargesend, so the fact that they do offer that service should be looked at as a bonus, although I admit that it's easy to take this service for granted sometimes.

I have had the opposite experience - most stores I encounter will do chargesends. It sure is handy for those of us who don't live near any good shops.

Idk Seattle has been very helpful before this non placement thing, so I dont really have much gripe to say about them...only just sad cuz a few rotten eggs sorta ruined it by complaining that their characters are in the wrong place..but hey at least its there (better than none)?!?

As for SH...I didnt really get a good service few nights ago...I called up and spoke xxxx and asked about a particular bag in stock, well theys said they are too busy to go check it...so they say call back later. I was up at 4am just to call them and I was kind of disappointed that they gave me that response.. usually they are helpful, but I guess not for me..(and that has been for a few times already)...

Aw Celia, that sucks. Did you talk to the SA we always talk to? (Still concealing name kinda LOL)..that sucks though because you had to stay up to talk to them because of the time difference.

SH has seemed kind of busy lately... maybe lurkers have been attacking the store :lol:

I called on monday and put a bag on hold then emailed tuesday saying I couldn't call and asked if they could hold it another day... I TOTALLY went brain dead that my name is rather common so I forgot to give a last name and they couldn't find my bag. They found another Jenn w/ a inferno bambinone but a different telephone # so I don't think that was me... BUT it could've been the bag that they continued to hold? Anyways, the SA on the phone told me she'd call me back but maybe because my reception cuts in and out when I'm at work in certain parts of the library or maybe they closed before they could get back to me but yeah I think I'm going to have to call again tomorrow :sweatdrop:

:lol: @ jen's comment..yeah who knows? maybe lurkers are doing that..this is like a place to see what we all like.. pssst i like decapitated girlls on my bags :lol:

well at least she said she will call you back...they just told me call back later/tomorrow...but whats the point when its going to be busy again..at least Seattle doesnt tell me that :lol:

Oh yeah heads up!!

I spoke to the manager and expressed my concern about the prints placements..and the reason why they are not doing it over the phone was (besides someone complaining) because a few ppl who had ordered a really large number of bags wanted them to go over all of their stock w/ placements over phone..imo sorry that was too much to ask! (lurkers perhaps???)

So if you really want print placements on your bags from Seattle please EMAIL them with what you want or dont want on the bags at [email protected] ..pls keep in mind that its summer and they get real busy.. just like all the other outlets so try to make your list short that way it will gave them time to search for your bags :smile: hope this helps!!

I think SH gets very busy in the summer with vacationers...and in a way I can sympathize with Seattle because I sell things on ebay and cannot believe how rude and difficult some people can be (though the majority are sweet and nice)-so if they got a few people like the ones who bid on my auctions-then I don't blame them!