Seattle Meeting!

Barneys?? I didn't know there was a Barney's in Seattle! Maybe we should focus on that store?
me too, I didn't know there's a barney's! :tup:
As for tax free shopping, the state of Washington still waives tax if you show your Oregon Drivers License when you buy merchandise there. And of course, it is waived if you ship to Oregon.

If we postponed to the fall, I couldn't go. Football season, you know! GO DUCKS!! PrincessFrog, you're a Beaver!
Oregonfanlisa: I had to sneak that in there :P

Thank you elizabethk for letting me know about this! :smile:

I may or may not be going out of town on the 21st (up in the air right now) but I will definitely try to get out of it. I think Barneys would be a good idea to meet up and next door would be Nordstrom (their Anniversary sale starts on the 20th ;))

^^^ I could, orchids, just....I'm just getting back from a trip that week and will probably be in "cat dragged in" mode, but I can rally if everyone else is....I really wouldn't miss it for the world (even if I appear shell-shocked)!

We could always have two meetings for the ones that can't make the first one!
Who knows photoshop to piece us all together?
And who's doing the Bryanboy poses?

Yes there is a Barney's in the Pacific Place Mall. It used to be a Pottery Barn. What's nifty is that they sell Frederic Malle fragrances and they have a fragrance booth to smell some of the wonderful fragrances.

Have a double shot and you'll be fine!

^^^ I could, orchids, just....I'm just getting back from a trip that week and will probably be in "cat dragged in" mode, but I can rally if everyone else is....I really wouldn't miss it for the world (even if I appear shell-shocked)!

Katel, what a great sport you are! Yay! :yahoo: Shall we start a list for July 21st? I'll start and then just copy and paste as you add your name.

Also, are we looking at lunch followed by shopping? Or are we doing shopping followed by dinner? :smile:

Perhaps we can PM details to those on the list once they are determined for privacy and safety purposes.

July 21st

1. orchids (can do either lunch or dinner)

Princessfrog - Yes I am in Seattle! :flowers:I am in for July 21st!

Elizabeth K - I am LMAO! So glad you are in the group!

Katel - Yeah, my friend, I hope you can rally and, as EK says, courage! and a double shot for you!

Orchids - Add me to the list! lunch or dinner

Hi Orchids, thanks for putting a list together and yes, I'm there (with a double shot if necessary lol elizabethk and hNe!), :P pls add me to the lunch or dinner list!