Search problem - "brief" yields nothing!

Update:

After speaking to the tech crew, they changed some settings and now three letter searches are enabled. The word "epi" for example now yields results.

As for "brief", we have no idea why it's not showing results, we'll keep on investigating the matter.

The stopword list was emptied, however, we need to rebuild a search index which will require some downtime of the forum. We'll get on that during a slow hour of the day, maybe next Saturday.

sorry to bump an old thread, but could you make it so "vs." is allowed as a search term? There are so many instances where it's used and can be useful to find exactly the question you want answered.

sorry to bump an old thread, but could you make it so "vs." is allowed as a search term? There are so many instances where it's used and can be useful to find exactly the question you want answered.
We are undergoing big changes in hardware infrastructure over the next week or so and this is an issue we will certainly be revisiting. It's one of my priorities, no worries.

Hi, all, this is an option. I do it all the time, particularly with two letter words.

Enter into Google: site:forum.purseblog.com and search word.

I'm sure many of you know that's an option but just wanted to be sure. :flowers: