Search Method

Ingénue Sophie;2187029 said:
Well, we can be unworthy together! :roflmfao:
I don't let it bother me. If I really want it badly enough, I'll find it.

And you'll find a great job soon, Kou. Much better than the one you had hopefully!:heart: Hope you find the leather/color you want too.

Awww ... you're sweet ^^. Maybe I should take that Underwriting job if they decide to hire me ... that can get me around 6-figure digit income if I'm ambitious.

But ... consulting is still the best:P

Kou...I don't know if its the same for bags, but when I was looking for a les triples pochette, I called the customer service number on the Hermes website and they were able to tell me what stores had what colors available. Good luck...hope that helps :heart:

Kou...I don't know if its the same for bags, but when I was looking for a les triples pochette, I called the customer service number on the Hermes website and they were able to tell me what stores had what colors available. Good luck...hope that helps :heart:

Thanks smallfry. I'll give the 800# a try tomorrow!

That's a good idea, the 800 number. i wonder if it works for bags and leather goods too? Hope so. Good luck!
four-leaf%20clover.bmp

kou, maybe the item you want is rare? I was in SCP two Fridays ago and I wanted a brighton blue globetrotter. SA looked in the cabinets and didn't find any, then she disappeared for a couple of minutes, and came back to tell me that another store did have it.

Good luck with your job hunt. Something good will come along soon.