Seafoam weekender on ebay!

chloe231 said:
:love: All of these gorgeous bags at the same time! The weekender is
beautiful in the turquoise, but I agree with Lily I would get it really
dirty traveling! Hope someone gets it :yes: and the bubblegum, so cute!:P

chloe231, are you by any chance as absentminded as I am when travelling? LoL. I'd never want to but such a pretty Balenciaga on the ground! But I always have to do dig around my travel bags in search of something or other! :shame:

Dag-nabb-it ... arrggghhh ... I couldn't BIN (the Bubblegum) even if I had the chance because I CANNOT ACCESS EBAY FROM WORK :mad: :censor: :rant: !!!

Here's a picture of my Seafoam Weekender:
CJLSeaformVoyage-1.jpg

BTW ... $1295 (is that what someone said?) isn't bad at all when you consider that the weekender's retailed for $1350 (and are now $1385). Heck, the Eggplant First (which - yes - is beautiful) is starting at $1399 (least that's what I remember).

UM..I saw the exactly same bag at HK consignment store. They were around $600 at the time. The pen mark brother me so didn't grab it when i have the chance...anyone gonna hit the BIN?

Kimisin said:
UM..I saw the exactly same bag at HK consignment store. They were around $600 at the time. The pen mark brother me so didn't grab it when i have the chance...anyone gonna hit the BIN?

Oh man ... Kimisin ... you should have GRABBED it anyhow!!!!!!!!!! The seller is making a $600+ profit!

I don't think the bag is in good condition at all. The color is faded and there is wear on the corners, a pen mark etc. and the handles are grey. The bag is overall dirty IMO.

Kimisin said:

Im going to HK on June 7th...wuhooo major bbag hunting!!!!:graucho: :graucho: :heart:

Lily said:
chloe231, are you by any chance as absentminded as I am when travelling? LoL. I'd never want to but such a pretty Balenciaga on the ground! But I always have to do dig around my travel bags in search of something or other! :shame:

Lily: Yes I am so absentminded when traveling, I am usually in 4 or 5
cities in one week, constant plane changes.....and I always end up next to someone who is writing while talking on a cell and then drops
their pen in my lap (on my bag!) :roflmfao: I love that weekender though!;)

WOW, Chloe ... and I thought my traveling back and forth across the Atlantic was bad ... at least once I'm there, I'm there for a bit. When you travel city to city, you start to forget where you are! Has this ever happened to you? Some years ago, I was on a coast-to-coast trip (different day, different city) ... woke up in the middle of the night and didn't know where the heck I was. I had to check the phone book!!

BabyFace said:
I don't think the bag is in good condition at all. The color is faded and there is wear on the corners, a pen mark etc. and the handles are grey. The bag is overall dirty IMO.

Well, in that case, the $1299 (or whatever she's asking) is, indeed, too much (even if it's a rare color). However, I'm sure someone will snap it up ...

CeeJay said:
WOW, Chloe ... and I thought my traveling back and forth across the Atlantic was bad ... at least once I'm there, I'm there for a bit. When you travel city to city, you start to forget where you are! Has this ever happened to you? Some years ago, I was on a coast-to-coast trip (different day, different city) ... woke up in the middle of the night and didn't know where the heck I was. I had to check the phone book!!

Hi Ceejay: Yes! I once left Shanghai on Saturday morning, stopped in
Hong Kong for 4 hours (18 hours in flights) and landed back in LA the same day at 1:00 in the afternoon! Wild. It gets pretty confusing at
times! I must buy a weekender now!:yes: