SEAFOAM Twiggy on eBay!!!

Irishgal said:
I was afraid someone would bust me on that. I guess I was so overwhelmed by all the B-bags popping up on E-bay that I had a brief psychotic break..:blink:

:lol: Don't worry, I had to look at the calender to make sure I was correct. :shame:

housewife is such a lame term... I mean, I don't sleep with the house now do I?
I don't stay indoors all day.
I have an "at home" job, plus the kids...

sorry I'm pontificating where I should be drooling over Seafoam, forgive.

Irishgal said:
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: Is that bad or good?

Both! I have no one to tell me what time or where I have to be, ever, I have my own schedule... BUT because I have 2 children under 5 I work 24/7, especially when there are monsters in the closet...as there were last night.

winona, I always thought the term "housewife" sounded fun, like you could bake cupcakes and lust after the guy down the street. But OMG 2 young ones, probably don't have time for either!!

Irishgal said:
winona, I always thought the term "housewife" sounded fun, like you could bake cupcakes and lust after the guy down the street. But OMG 2 young ones, probably don't have time for either!!

My kids would have their saliva all over the cupcakes. The guy down the street is mentally unstable, albeit wealthy.
*LOL*

Giggles-
Monsters, then my son kept thinking he saw our cat in his room and it freaked him out.