Scribble Diaper bag!!! Keep or not

I love the scribble baby bag. I never thought of using it for school, but that is a good idea, and I may have one this fall!

As for the dirty part, I have a Hamptons tote and I washed it in the washing machine with some great results. Just warm water, woolite and the gentle cycle (I have a front loading washer with no agitator-I wouldnt wash it in a washer with an agitator!) and it came out great. I hung it to dry and it came out wonderful. All I did was use a little leather conditioner afterwards on the leather handles and trim.

Good Luck!

You should keep it just because it looks cute and you could always use it for a big purse.

Is it fabric inside or is it like, vinyl/plastic?

I have a 4 month old and though I looked at the Coach diaper bags, I decided against getting one because I did not want anything cutsie or anything obviously a diaper bag. The pics are cute of you and the bag and since the pattern was on several "regular" bags it does not scream diaper. Bottom line is if YOU really like it and will use it. If so keep it. You can get fabric cleaner now from Coach.

Aw! I love the scribble style! Its so bright!
And I would not think twice about giving it back. hehe

I mean, If you're too paranoid about getting it all dirty with the baby stuff,
Then keep it for yourself. =] It would work good for a beach bag, school, or just an overall nice big tote. ;]

^^

WTC. Sorry. That was a total malfunction.
Bleh. I hit 'post quick reply' and while that loads i hit POST REPLY.
I hit back, No reply of mine is there.

So I type up a whole nother reply to see that the one i posted originally is already there.

>_______________<

I have it in black (hamptons).. they didn't call it a baby bag.. they called it a "multifunction tote". I can definitely see it being very handy as a diaper bag. there are lots of pockets for things and such.

I attached a few pics of the black.

Attachments

• blkMultifunction.jpg
    blkMultifunction.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC02139.JPG
    DSC02139.JPG
    173 KB · Views: 60