Scott Baio is 45 and single...new VH1 series!

i really liked the show. I watched it last night. i cannot stand his short friend who is trying to keep him single so he can benefit from it by getting his leftovers ughhh. why do guys always have one friend who encourages them to do bad???

anyway the show was great and can't wait to see next week and he goes to see the chick from Growing Pains and she tells him his cheating ways made her take her first AIDS test yikes!

i really liked the show. I watched it last night. i cannot stand his short friend who is trying to keep him single so he can benefit from it by getting his leftovers ughhh. why do guys always have one friend who encourages them to do bad???

anyway the show was great and can't wait to see next week and he goes to see the chick from Growing Pains and she tells him his cheating ways made her take her first AIDS test yikes!

Totally agree, that guy is completely disgusting. BLECH!

The show wasn't half bad. Scott didn't seem like that bad of a guy. He seems nice enough. I like all the "life coaches" he had to interview. "Joanie" looks like she hasn't recovered from her "Happy Days".

Personally, I think all those women he slept with did it just to try to be famous. I mean, he was was a Tiger Beat Idol for heavens sake! LOL I mean look at all the women he had. He wasn't that cute back then (at least I don't think so) and certainly not now. It's not like he was Fonzie or Mr. C. I watch Nick at Nite. :roflmfao:

His midget friend was a troll who wanted sloppy seconds.

Am I the only one that is shocked about "Julie" from growing pains??? At the risk of sounding catty that woman has not aged well at all. She went from girl next door cute to rather homely. What happened to her??? I didn't recognize her at all.

I watched the first show and thought it was hilarious! While he is so not my type I thought he was pretty funny and seemed honest enough in his emotions on the show.

The parallels between this reality show and HBO's Entourage are uncanny.

Am I the only one that is shocked about "Julie" from growing pains??? At the risk of sounding catty that woman has not aged well at all. She went from girl next door cute to rather homely. What happened to her??? I didn't recognize her at all.

Erin wasn't looking good either. Did I read once that she has mental problems? She seems more "out there" than Paula Abdul.

That bleached blonde "Renee" that he is currently dating is overprocessed too? She's kentucky fried.:wtf: