Scarf of the day - which scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to make an appearance with Minuit. One of my all time fave designs.

View attachment 3537250

Mine too. Looking great here

A few more and TGIF!
Pierre Marie's special edition pochette from FSH, Boulevards GM, Please Check-in and Kelly en Caleche cotton scarf. The little silver charms on the cotton scarves always makes me smile.

View attachment 3537115
View attachment 3537116

View attachment 3537118
View attachment 3537119

Love that beautiful necklace with Boulevards, I know it's an over-used word but 'stunning' is the right one

Let me join the super H family of the week before the week passes by. I started my H collection not too many years ago and this is actually the first 70 I got. Starting the H with the super H. Sounds promising for a long-term relationship, doesn't it? :smile:

View attachment 3537635
Love this. I have the gavroche, but would really like to have this CW in the 70 also! You look great!

Reactions: cavalla
Went out last night in Noel au 24 Faubourg. Pardon the messy room!
View attachment 3537633
You certainly look devine!!! :heart:

Let me join the super H family of the week before the week passes by. I started my H collection not too many years ago and this is actually the first 70 I got. Starting the H with the super H. Sounds promising for a long-term relationship, doesn't it? :smile:
View attachment 3537635
Love your attitude, dear cavalla!! :tup::lol: The Minuit looks gorgeous!!

Reactions: cavalla
Thank you kindly Sammy! :wave:

Thank you twin! :flowers:

Lol- ok, ok- I'll wait a awhile....

Thank you Pudfish! I seem to have become quite an adopter of homeless silks myself..... :lol:

Beautiful lanit!

Superb! It's such an amazing and dynamic design, what's not to love! :coolio:
Thanks bunny!! Xo

Perfect with your top, BJS!
Thanks my dear Croisette.

You are wearing these small formats soo well!! Perfectly paired with your shirt!! Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks Sammy! This is actually the 70. I could never get this much "tail" with a gavroche on my huge neck. Haha.

Mine too. Looking great here

Love that beautiful necklace with Boulevards, I know it's an over-used word but 'stunning' is the right one
Thanks dear.

Twins! You look great!

Thanks my dear Moma!! Don't you have the gavroche version in addition?

Off-theme a bit but SotD nevertheless:
Cavalier du Caucase 90 looking quite coordinated with my MM ring-lizard hinge 'bracelet à charnière cuir' bought a few months ago and making good use of (just as well coz it was a bit of an extra on top of other extras elsewhere, and boy do those extras add-up!!!).

DSC_0270_zpsd1upt7i3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.