Scaling Down

Yes, she is. Cause I would super punch myself in the fact if I bought a Cheetah Mandy now and then didn't have the money to get a BE Montego when they go on sale! :lecture:

Lol. So I get home and I pull out my drawer to see if my LS Cyprus still has the tags on it ( I couldn't remember for sure if I'd ever carried it or not). And it's like it looked at me with these sad puppy dog eyes like "Please don't sell me!!! Look how good we look together!" So then I put it on my shoulder and carried it around and posed in the mirror. It's such a striking little bag. That patent strap and piping are just enough. I dunno, I think I might hang onto it (with the tags still on) for a little while longer, lol. So I guess that just leaves the Saddle Morant and Cheetah Cyprus for now.

Man, my clean sweep list was so much longer this morning!

Yeah I thought that too. The Saddle was the first Morant that I bought. But I went through such obstacles to get it that I ended up with a Rasta and Cheetah before it ever arrived. And what's funny is I carry the Cheetah the most...it's my favorite of the three.

It's funny how yesterday I was ready to sell my LS Marley and today I've carried it to work!!! *Sigh* I wonder if I'll be able to part with any of them. :shrugs:

Honestly, I support you no matter what u decide to do however, if u think its going to cause you regret later on if you sell some....dont do it....if you can afford it keep it...all of us deserve these bags since they make us happy and I know they make us "regulars" in here very happy....I know some of us have parted with bags that they wish we never did....so think real hard and regardless you have:hugs:from all of us!!!

Awww thanks Bentley!!! So far I only feel "definite" about my Saddle Morant, lol And it was such a fiasco to even get that bag! Lol Maybe I'm holding a grudge against it.

I'll just take it a bag at a time. :P

Ok, so I am no longer going to get rid of the Cheetah Cyprus either. I went out to dinner with friends to celebrate a bday and then we all went out clubbin and I had on all black and my Cheetah Cyprus and it looked so hot!!! I'm still carrying it today to the grocery store and the mall. *sigh* I guess maybe I'm not getting rid of anything? lol

Yea I guess I'll be keeping them. And everytime I start thinking about the Cheetah Mandy I just remind myself of my BE Montego. I wonder when the Ombre Green and Black/White Checkerboard will go on sale?

^ They will probably go on sale the end of summer or beginning of fall. I tend to think that the bags take (very rough estimate) 3-4 months to go on sale after they have been introduced. I'm thinking it usually takes 4 months but I'm not totally sure, just going off of previous seasons.