Say something nice about yourself!

I love this thread!!!! Thank you for starting it!!!

I think I am a strong woman willing to stand up for myself. One thing I like about myself is that I also try to stand up for other people (which sometimes gets me into trouble...:shame: ).

People tell me I'm a good listener and I give good advice.

I always find good in people and I can't hold a grudge.
I am often told that I am funny and cute. However at 18 years old, I don't really want to just be considered "cute." You know?

As usual I will probably make this a bit longer than I should, LOL I type fast, but I will look at this in past and present - what I am best at is being a radio announcer, and I haven't been on the air for a few years - maybe once I move back to Calgary I will work my way into getting back on the air again so here's how I'll answer this in that perspective :

What are you good at? Being on the Air - Radio

What do people say about you that you don't mind hearing? Comments about my broadcasting skills such as "that was the best interview I have done in a long, long, time" - Chairman of the Astronaut Selection Committee - NASA

What do you do, on your own, that benefits others? Interviewing Non-Profit Organizations, Conducting TalkShows, Reading Traffic Reports, News providing public service information to my listeners.

Since I haven't been doing radio, the last few years here is how I'd currently answer these questions:

What are you good at?
I'm better at planning vacations than most travel agents.
What do people say about you that you don't mind hearing? That I am creative and make good pottery.
What do you do, on your own, that benefits others?
Everyday I try to say something uplifting and positive to someone on tPF that needs their day brightened. I also maintain a website with all my cruise travels and answer questions to other travellers on the cruisecritic boards.

I'm extremely dependable, and my arms(and my home!) are always open to whoever needs it! SO many of mine and FH's friends have fallen on their butts since leaving home, but they never had to go back, because I was there to put food in their mouths and get them back on their feet. I would be lost if I wasn't helping others, it's my life and I love it!