Say Something Nice about Someone Else Thread. :)

I cant pick just one (why make someone feel like last picked for the elementary school dodge ball game ;) So many of you here have been lovely to me and other and very,very supportive.
Nice forum, nice people
Lorri

Gosh I've met SO many fabulous people here!!!

Ranskimmie - she's just a doll and great PF buddy :shame:

AmourN50 - so knowledgeable about Bbags and is so willing to assist us in helping to find our dream bags ;)

Swanky - very kind in all her posts and just a sweetie:idea:

Loganz - helped me authenticate a bbag and always friendly :P

and a shout out to all the PF gals who are all so wonderful and kind! this board is a wonderful place to be and always lifts my spirits :lol:

Wow neat thread!
I like everyone on this board! Its so wonderful to have a bunch of women getting along and being polite to each other!

AbandonedImages- Is like my purse twin, we dont have any of the same bags, but we love the same stuff and I can always count on her to find the coolest stuff or really appreciate the stuff I have shared.

I hope in my next life I come back as PrintModels daughter.

ilibags is a sweetheart and Im so inspired by her desire to design her own purses!

Ayla always give's great advice!

Sunshine has cool dogs! ;)

i will be back because some of you I have forgotten how to spell you name correctly ;)

wow! Just found this thread! where to begin!!First of all,ALL the PF'ers are AWESOME!!
But I would especially like to thank:
COACHWIFE-I dont know what I would do without your advice and wisdom,and kindness!MY PF Buddy..And ALWAYS buys my bags -LOL!I am gonna get her in soo much trouble with hubby!!!!LOL!!!
Melisande..Prada girl of my own heart!too sweet for words!
Aband.Images-always so sweet and positive
JILLYBEAN-GREAT NAME!Met in person to sell a bag...and was like wow..I hope my oldest daughter turns out at least half as sweet as her...!
Selena-Always killing me with her funny outrageous comments!LOL!
Lastly-Doulosforhim- Another great friend I have met and now talk to alot...soooo sweet and great with advice!!!!
and to Vlad,Megs and all the MODS-WELL DONE!!!

Shout out to ...

Cristina, Pursegalsf, Loganz, Amanda, Ranskimmie they have all around handbag expertise and always have something nice, positive things to say. . Thanks to all the mods and to Vlad and Megs. There's a lot more people that deserve shout outs, in a hurry, more later.

I have exchanged PM's with a handful of the PF members and to those members, thank you for your patience, kind words and willingness to help.

There are also a few people that stick in my mind as being particularly helpful with me on the forum, as well as being kind, nice and funny to boot, but i'd prefer not to name specific names as i know i would leave someone out and would feel bad for that!

I'd like to say thanks to everyone, you're truly a great bunch and you each have expertise and skills in many different areas. xx

pradasmeadow starts such interesting threads , she is sooo classy and a great PM buddy:love:
ayla seems to know everything about LV and has good advices
everyone on this forum is nice and friendly and I'm glad I 've found you

this is waaaaay to hard! I know I'll forget someone!
right off the bat:
ALL the MODERATORS (christina, pradas, amanda, swanky - did I get everyone?) are just awesome and so much fun to talk to (and anyone that enjoys all my dumb jokes is okay with me!)
Vlad and Megs are the best mommy and daddy anyone can ask for.
Intlset is so darn cute and I just envy her lifestyle!
Ayla is gonna make one hell of a lawyer one day.
Pursegalsf is one of the sweetest people I've met (and an honest seller!)
Selena is a wise a** - a girl after my own heart!
Abandoned, Balenciaga, Jasanna, fendigal, sparkle, Star, ranskimmie, scarlette, Irissy, Kat, his angel always have something good to offer in their posts.
Jimmy (screen name?) very kind to organize the SoCal forum meeting!

I know I'm forgetting others but all in all, this is a great forum chock full of fantastic ladies and gents! So glad I found it!

Pursegalsf-my good friend and savior in times of crises. My daughters favorite aunty and my best purse gossip companion
Selena- nice to deal with and always has nice comments
Loren- a very nice mom and sister.
Becca4277- nice to chat with on the phone and awsome mother of two
Cristina- has nice things to say and a wonderful mod.
Vlad and megs- thanks for creating this board.
Etenebris- I just love her because she is quick to answer my questions and is just as indecisive as me.. :lol: :lol:

Thanks to Irene (LV_addict) for posting pics wearing all her fabulous bags! Makes me want to go buy some more right now. (added plus for being a JEEP driver :P ).

I had to wake this thread back up,...

Hermesgroupie is so knowledgeable,.... Smart, and funny

Shopmom - always the enabler! Can make you spend a million even when your BROKE!

Kellybag - Always willing to go out her way for someone else!

Star3777 - Killer closet!!!!!

LA Vanguardia - Sophistication at it's best!