Say HI when you see ME

Here it is on my Rivet.

Rivette001.jpg

Rivette004.jpg

kuuipo627 it looks gorgeous!! I definitely will put it with my damier speedy as well once I received it. Can I ask you a question?

WHen you try to put it on your damier speedy, will the gold hardware scratches? since the keychain using a tight ring...(dont know how to say it ...lol)

kuuipo627 it looks gorgeous!! I definitely will put it with my damier speedy as well once I received it. Can I ask you a question?

WHen you try to put it on your damier speedy, will the gold hardware scratches? since the keychain using a tight ring...(dont know how to say it ...lol)

I had to change out the keyring with a different one. Look at the pic below. The picture on the left shows the original keyring that comes with the charm. The one on the right was what I replaced it with. It has a latch on it so it won't scratch. Ichelle used something else too. I was thinking of getting an extender but luckily I had this one.

Charm002.jpg

Do you think the silver pochette extender would work ?

if so i think i'll snag one of those.

I had to change out the keyring with a different one. Look at the pic below. The picture on the left shows the original keyring that comes with the charm. The one on the right was what I replaced it with. It has a latch on it so it won't scratch. Ichelle used something else too. I was thinking of getting an extender but luckily I had this one.

Charm002.jpg