saw some new spies today ... weird

hautest

Apr 25, 2006
So I was in Barneys today and I saw two spies I had never seen/heard of before (maybe just because I'm out of the loop lately on bags.) They were like puffy leather ... like those ugly winter jackets ... there was a green and a red. They were SUPER soft though. There was a little patch on the side too. I don't think I liked them very much. Have any of you seen them too? What do you all think?

Are they out already? Oh goodness. I wished and wished it was some urban legend. Like I said in another thread, the fakes will come out very soon. It's so easy to copy this material. And soon it will be hard to tell real ones from fakes eg. Prada Tessuto.

is it really called the garbage bag spy? haha omg! well it certainly looks like it. and thanks on the avatar i would do anything for a sequin spy i think it's so gorgeous!

the fakes are going to be DISGUSTING! i can just imagine the strange hybrids they create

is it really called the garbage bag spy? haha omg! well it certainly looks like it. and thanks on the avatar i would do anything for a sequin spy i think it's so gorgeous!

the fakes are going to be DISGUSTING! i can just imagine the strange hybrids they create

No, the official name is the Moncler spy as in Moncler ski down jackets.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

oh yes that's what the patch said, moncler with like little apline trees or something. i didn't check the price since i thought they were hideous.

They were made in connection with the French outfitter Montclar - Monclair(spelling?). They were show in the New York Post, of all places! They are $2,100. and supposedly only 500 were made, but I tend to doubt that. They come in green and red and someone else here said they come in black. But I'm not sure about that.

I saw the black Garbage Spy in Malaysia...its hideous...kinnda funny to the touch and soft and cushy...oh god..i think im really describing a PILLOW!!!