Saw a fake and... Well...

Sorry but we don't advocate fakes here so the advice is DON'T BUY IT.
I think all members should be wise to keep this in mind before posting something here asking whether or not he/she should consider buying a fake. ;)
If you don't like fakes, then you shouldn't have even considered buying it :smile:

You really need to ask what to do? Shouldn't that be obvious already?
Don't buy it! The Compact Zippe ONLY came in blue, besides being painfully obvious to yourself that it's fake, it will also be painfully obvious to those who know LV. Sorry, no support from me on that one.

I'm glad to see you choose not to buy the fake.

Apart from the the illegal issues with it it will make all your real LV fake by association once asome one knows you have a fake on how can you expect them to believe the rest are real.

You made the right choice not to buy please don't back on it

You make the right choice not to buy it.:yes:
Maybe you can find another style wallet that you like on the Eluxury website so you can get a lovely authentic item, or even Ebay. There are lots of lovely people here who would be able to tell you which Ebay items are authentic.

Oh no...plz resist the urge...I know that on the surface seems like...whats the big deal...but lets think this through...

Its fake, so you will always feel "different" carring this one around...and yes, trust me, those who know...will know...then, it will fall apart....its not the same....I have seen the best fakes and still in the end...its not worth it...

Save your money and plan on a great new purchase!!!!