Saving up?

Count me in! I am eyeing the black city w/the origninal leather for Fall, too...Actually, I really do need to save because I've been buying handbags like crazy lately...:P

Where can you buy Balenciaga bags? I live in NH and there are like NO designer shops here...it sux....I have to order everything from Eluxury or Neiman Marcus online, etc...are there any sites that sell Balenciaga? I want one so bad!! :P

or does anyone know any authentic resellers on Ebay??

I'm also saving up for a YSL Muse....it doesn't seem to be working though cuz I think I may go to LV tomorrow to "browse." Someone call me away from the light!!!!!

No, I haven't but several other PF members have suggested this site since they do sell authentic bags. I think there are also a couple of other ones that are in the U.K., but figured you'd be interested in a U.S. company....

cate22 said:
No, I haven't but several other PF members have suggested this site since they do sell authentic bags. I think there are also a couple of other ones that are in the U.K., but figured you'd be interested in a U.S. company....

Well as long as they can ship to the U.S. I am all ears! :lol:

Count me in! I'll save it with you too. I'm looking forward to a rouge first and a black city in the original leather so that'll give me a few months to save.

same heree... i want to save for a balenciaga bag... i've tried the grey city bag n i fell in luv w it... oh so many nice bags yet i have so little money to spend >.<;

Wow, so many people in my same position! :biggrin:
Why don't we continue on this thread, and keep it going so it doesn't sink to the bottom? We can post little "problems" or acheivements, or send one another little encouragement Bbag piccies...:love:

My achievement is my non-purchase on a gorgi- MJ bag :shame:

But I'm switching between my bbag colors...ah well, the way I'm saving I have a couple months to decide!!!:lol: