Saving for my first LV...which one should it be?!

I like the ebene but for some reason the Dune looks more me...I know winter is coming up but white is still hot during the winter time...would I be making a bad decision in getting the Dune? I know I will have to keep it cleaner, but I would not use it as an everyday bag!

Oh yeah and do you think I should buy online or go to an LV? Do you think they would sell out online and is the Mini Lin Speedy a popular bag you would find at an LV store?

Confused!!

But thanks everyone for all of your help so far!!

I have not had any problems keeping my Dune Mini Lin clean. It still looks as good today as the day I bought it. I do not use it every day. I try to change my bags daily.

Yes LV wallets are very expensive. They tend to be as much as the bags.

Oh yeah and do you think I should buy online or go to an LV? Do you think they would sell out online and is the Mini Lin Speedy a popular bag you would find at an LV store?

Confused!!

But thanks everyone for all of your help so far!!

I do not think you have to worry about them selling out on line or in the store. You are very safe. If you can make it into a store I would go in try it on first. Eluxury.com is great if you do not live in CA or TN you do not have to pay sales tax. I live in CA. so I have never ordered from them since there is no savings for me and I am VERY lucky I have 5 LV's within 5 miles of me. So I rather go into the store and walk out with it within minutes vs waiting for it to be delivered

^ That is what I was thinking as well. For me, they are not that close but I am only 30 minutes from Boston where there is one, I could try there one weekend just to make sure I love the bag, if they carry it. Other than that I would get it online and get 2-3 day shipping that way I at least have it kind of soon.

My first LV was mono speedy 25. I would go with Mini Lin wich it seems you already made your mind up. I have it in the ebene darker color, but i am going to get it in the dune also. I think you can use it all year round. I use my azur year round and plan on doing the same with the dune. I use somthing if it matches i don't really care what season it is.

My first LV was actually the Alma which I still love today. I know others don't due to the vachetta leather on bottom. I love the leather on it though personally and just try to be extra careful. I think I got a Noe then and actually Speedy was one of the last I got. I think it's neat you are going with the Damier for your first. See, I love the look of the Azur, but with kids I don't dare touch anything that light in color. The vachetta has never been a problem for me for some reason. I have the Damier Ebone in an Alma that I LVOE. My mom has a Damier Brera that we bought for her that she loves too. Good luck and I am sure you will love whatever you choose!