save now, everything is increasing for fall...

1. if you have not heard or noticed, EVERYTHING is increasing for fall..reissues, classics, jelwery, wallets, accessories..oh my! and let me tell you there are some AMAZING things coming Acts I-III including a dark green flap (not classic) ,bordeaux and dark navy bags and lady braids in more then one color etc amongst over 90 pages of things I just saw. No purple coming back though :sad:...(sigh) Im making a list for my SA right now...oh wow, but the prices...everything is increasing significantly.:yes:

better start saving now gals!

2. WTF? ANOTHER PRICE INCREASE?!?!! :cursing:

3. from what I could see even diamond stitch bags are coming back increased prices 200$+ if not more of an increase on majority of bags. accessories, wallets also increasing. reissues increasing, flaps, the classic clutches are not though...hmm what else...I dont remember..if someone has a specific type of bag then post and Ill look and tell you.

*didnt see any colored classic flaps though, so I guess chanel isnt doing anything bold this fall.

4. Aww man... what a killer. Thanks for the info though!

5. oh yeah expandable flaps going up to 2650ish

6. eeeeeeeeeeeeek lol

7. OMG:cursing:

8. Urgh! Better get buying i guess

9. That totally sucks!!!!!!! GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR

10. whaaaaaaat!!

11. Crud. Thanks for letting us know!

12. can we get the catelouge scanned in :biggrin:

Thanks for letting us know ><!

13. Were you abel to get a date as to when the price increase would take effect?

14. Okay - is Chanel owned by the gas companies? What is up with increases!!??

15. sorry, pls clarify if the the classic flaps increasing or not?