satisfied at last!!! What bag are YOU lusting after?

I'm happy with my collection atm. I'd wanted a Bayswater for ages. Now I've got one, I'm happy and I'm not lusting after any more bags. I'm also rediscovering how much I love my black Araline.

I really would like a Bayswater in black (have one in oak) and an Antony in oak. I guess I wouldn't say no to an Agyness in mushroom either (not in the stores yet though so haven't actually seen it IRL).

I saw it in the Mulberry Autumn catalogue (got it at Mulberry, Stansted Airport) but for some reason it's not on the website.
It's a little similar to the Jimmy Choo Ramona in that it's a 'sac' shape, the leather looks v soft and it seems just about the right size to carry one's bits and bobs in .

As you saw in my prev post, I bought the ginger Euston today. I really do like the colour but I'm a little worried that it's too orange. Have you got any bags in this colour and if so, how do they age?

I had a ginger alana but I gave it to my sister, she could not keep her eyes away from it-so I gave it to her as a birthday present. I need to get another one for keeps.

What a shame! She doesn't fancy lending it to you until she can use it again? :smile:
Well it was a birthday present and I would hate to ask! We like similar things- whenever she buys a bag I like it and vice versa. At the moment she also has a Mulberry Boston Scotchgrain which is still a bit too heavy for her, but I own one as well-our wardrobes are so similar.