SA's who deserve to benefit from our purchases!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly recommend David @ Bellagio Las Vegas Boutique - 702-765-6583

He has been wonderful to work with. Like Mon mentioned about her S/A. David automatically puts me on wait lists for anything he thinks I might want without me having to ask him to do so. He takes his time speaking with me by phone and he is getting to know me and my likes and dislikes concerning handbags/accessories. He always gift wraps my purchase, sends the Chanel shopping bag, and he ALWAYS included a handwritten note to me and addresses the envelope even though it will be included in my box for shipment and not directly mailed. He is honest about what he thinks will be an item for me that will be collectible or retain its value better than some other handbags. Just a good example.....
When he received the first Paris-Biarritz tote he immediately called me to see if I wanted him to send it to me. He had the first P-B bag in the West Coast Region and he called me first...
These are the things that make him my fave S/A!

I :heart: Alex @ Chanel Bellagio. She is the sweetest, always trying to find stuff for me.
Like Mon said, Brendan is also great. The first time I spoke to him, he was so helpful, nice and considerate.

Lisa Hamlin at Neiman Marcus in Troy, Michigan. 1-800-937-6488 (toll free # for the Troy store). She is fabulous! She's honest and would never let you buy a bag that didn't suit you just to make the sale. I am definitely not one of her large volume customers but she will always go out of her way to make sure I get what I want. She is the perfect example of what an SA should be!

I usually purchase in the US because the service is superior. Lisa in Troy is amazing, I live 2hrs away in Canada, and she will hold items for me, mail pics, anything. Holt Renfrew staff are complete and utter dreck, Steven helped me at Chanel on Bloor, but I don't think he's there anymore, his email bounced back to me --- he was fabo. Actually, I never met a US SA that I didn't love

This is the sales associate I have been dealing with at Bergdorf.

She seems great, I've only met her by phone. But she emails me pictures, so she is my new favorite friend.

Galina Royzman
CHANEL at Bergdorf Goodman
212.872.2854/212.872.2856

Also, if you buy from BG, and are outside of NY no sales tax :yahoo: You can't get free shipping from the store, but I'll pay $20 for shipping and save $150-200 in sales tax any day.

Reactions: pursesareeverything
This is the sales associate I have been dealing with at Bergdorf.

She seems great, I've only met her by phone. But she emails me pictures, so she is my new favorite friend.

Galina Royzman
CHANEL at Bergdorf Goodman
212.872.2854/212.872.2856

Also, if you buy from BG, and are outside of NY no sales tax :yahoo: You can't get free shipping from the store, but I'll pay $20 for shipping and save $150-200 in sales tax any day.

Yes Galina is sooo sweet and helpful! She's a gem! Yup best of all no sales tax. I can agree to that!

Also at SF's NM:
Christine Chan
(415) 362-3900

Side topic for shoes at SF's NM:
Michael Dehghan
(415) 407-7429

All three are very pleasant and adorable!

In London I would recommend Chanel boutique on Old Bond Street. SAs there are very nice especially the SA with short blonde hair with fringe. I don't know her name.I'm not a heavy buyer. I just started to buy Chanel. I think she is a great SA I've ever met. Male Chanel SA at Harrods is also nice. But I've never been to other Chanel boutiques except Old Bond Street, Selfridges, and Harrods.

I've purchased from Brenden before also...excellent service at 57th st Chanel NY...I also purchase from Michael as well...also at 57th st Chanel NY...his service is always excellent as well!!!

I'm another one who can vouge for Joseph at Saks on 5th ave NY...he was reccomended by a fellow tpf member...and offered excellent service too!!!

I would like to reccomend Princess from Neiman Marcus Las Vegas...she really works hard to accommodate your needs (702)731-3636

I like the no tax thing! It is a super way to save a couple a hundred bucks.

Question: what's the tax in NJ and in NY now? Haven't been buying from the US lately.

Finally, anyone know an SA in France?

I know that the French luxury goods are a bit cheaper there... but does US customs charge tax?

They charge pretty big here in Asia, which is why I'm asking. Practically paid half of what my Manolo boot was worth when it was delivered!!

Status
Not open for further replies.