SAs and commission

Sometimes, some good and loyal customers give me some chocolate / macarons from Ladurée or cakes from japan. I usually share with the others SA. Last year, I had a very kind customer who wants to given to me a pen from Mont Blanc. But I refused, hopefully she's wasn' t felt upset. :flowers:

Mmmmmmm :drool: ! I love macarons. Last year when I visited Paris, I bought the best macarons from Fauchon. Haven't tried Laduree's yet. They are very hard to find this area in the US where I live. I understand they are hard to make....

Anyway, thanks for the information.

Maison du Chocolate also has them, but probably only chocolate flavors.
Payard has all kinds of flavors, including blueberries.
Tamarind, if I have a weakness outside of Hermes it's for chocolate.:drool: You can find me at Maison du Chocolate on the weekends after my Hermes excursions.:shame: Sooooo.......they make macaroons in the following flavors: vanilla, chocolate, caramel, lemon.

Tamarind, if I have a weakness outside of Hermes it's for chocolate.:drool: You can find me at Maison du Chocolate on the weekends after my Hermes excursions.:shame: Sooooo.......they make macaroons in the following flavors: vanilla, chocolate, caramel, lemon.

Oooh HG, you have good taste. I :heart: maison du chocolat. Have you tried their chocolate tart? TDF.

Hermes and maison du chocolat. What a perfect combo.

Tamarind, I just noticed you mentioned Payard has macaroons as well. I was just there this weekend having dinner with my sister and didn't notice any. Must check next time. That's the other place I go after Hermes. I had a green tea/lichi tart this weekend.

Wongnumber, yes, I have had those chocolate tarts at La Maison. Ever try the rocher? They also make this awesome passionfruit/chocolate tart during the summer. Mmmmmm.:drool: The passionfruit is slightly sour and is a nice contrast to the sweetness.

Grands Fonds, no problem, we can go to La Maison next spring when you arrive..........................as long as you don't wear that outfit in your avatar.:wtf:

Tamarind, I just noticed you mentioned Payard has macaroons as well. I was just there this weekend having dinner with my sister and didn't notice any. Must check next time. That's the other place I go after Hermes. I had a green tea/lichi tart this weekend.

Wongnumber, yes, I have had those chocolate tarts at La Maison. Ever try the rocher? They also make this awesome passionfruit/chocolate tart during the summer. Mmmmmm.:drool: The passionfruit is slightly sour and is a nice contrast to the sweetness.

Grands Fonds, no problem, we can go to La Maison next spring when you arrive..........................as long as you don't wear that outfit in your avatar.:wtf:
Can she bring her "grilled-beaver-himalaya"?