San Francisco / NorCal Meet

1. Well, I see that since we have quite a few members here who do live in Northern California, may I suggest a NorCal Meet, quite possibly at the Union Square Louis Vuitton Maison? ;)

2. What a great idea! :nuts: What month/day were you thinking about?

3. I am in San Francisco many times a month, actually.

I'm looking at Sunday, May 6th, 2007 as a good proposed date. :shame:

4. AWWW!!! too bad i am not in SF!! have fun without me

5. oooh, I'm in since the larger get-together for the Bay Area has never happened!

6. I may be able to make it on that date, I'll be getting back from Alaska the previous day.

7. yay! I want to go but I'm not sure yet. I will let you guys know once the date is approaching.

8. :nuts: Count me in!

9. I think it would be great to meet up!! I have such a hectic schedule though...so not sure yet when I'll be available...I know for sure I can't do the first couple weeks of May =(

10. :greengrin: :greengrin: :greengrin: :cool:
    Wow! Thank you for all your responses! May the 6th sounds like a beautiful, sunny, warm yet cool day in San Francisco.

So far, it seems like I am going to be surrounded by lots of wonderful ladies. :queen:
    Now, Where are the fellows? :king:

11. ooo.... ooo.... Can I come? Can I come?

I'm new to the forum and didn't know there were so many LV fans!
    I've been crazy in love with LV since I can remember, but lately LV seems to be everywhere!

Hey, it doesn't hurt to have one thing in common, a :heart: for LV! :love:

12. Of course! I think, the more, the merrier!

Maybe if the whole forum comes, we could have a parade of bags! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

13. Ooh I'm in too!

14. Cannot wait to meet everyone! It'll be so exciting! :cutesy:

15. I agree! How should we organize this? I volunteer to take pics :biggrin: