San Diego TPF Meet Please Read

Great!!! We look forward to having you there :heart: It is going to be a blast!!! Lunch, cheesecake, and Chanel...what more could a girl want!! I plan on making sure everyone has a great time :yes: Yes, we'll scout out some stuff for your birthday for sure.

Oh I can I live in SD... yea! My birthday is in late August...so this can be a scouting trip for me.

August would be best for me too, but if everyone has to plan it for July, no biggie! I have a friend's birthday in the middle of that week and not sure if they are going to celebrate the weekend before or after!

No problem, just let me know either way. I have you on the list as a maybe. We would love to have you :heart:.

August would be best for me too, but if everyone has to plan it for July, no biggie! I have a friend's birthday in the middle of that week and not sure if they are going to celebrate the weekend before or after!

Hi guys, I can maybe do July 26 or stop by I'm not sure I have to be in LA that evening, so put me down as a maybe.

Aug 2nd is a no b/c I have a childbirth prep class that day.

Either way, I'm a maybe, but I'll let Minami know if I'm going that day, it will depend on how I'm feeling since I'm pretty far along and it is hard to get around.

I forgot to put that either day works for me. I live in San Diego and I have my own parking spot at that mall and my car goes there on auto pilot. So odds are I would have been there anyway.

:yes:

Thanks Snoozle :heart:!! No problem, just let Minami know either way. It is going to be on July 26th as that date worked the best for everyone. You are welcomed to meet us just for lunch or just for shopping if it would be too tiring for you. I am hoping we will be there all day since there are so many great stores at this mall. Take care and congrats on your upcoming little one :tup:.

Hi guys, I can maybe do July 26 or stop by I'm not sure I have to be in LA that evening, so put me down as a maybe.

Aug 2nd is a no b/c I have a childbirth prep class that day.

Either way, I'm a maybe, but I'll let Minami know if I'm going that day, it will depend on how I'm feeling since I'm pretty far along and it is hard to get around.

I have you on the list as a definite. It is going to be on July 26th. Do you work at the mall or are you like me and can be found there pretty much every weekend :P I am actually getting ready to go today. There are tons of 4th of July sales (even Bloomies is having one) so I will be there all day today.

I forgot to put that either day works for me. I live in San Diego and I have my own parking spot at that mall and my car goes there on auto pilot. So odds are I would have been there anyway.

:yes:

I should work at the mall, but no I just happen to be there everyday. I am trying to restrain myself because I have seen so many beautiful Fall things. So I will try to stay away until the meet. I think Nordies will be having their Anniversary sale then, so we can go there too.

Hope you have fun today and the sale gods are good to you.