Sale at BV site

mistikat

Bling!
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Many, many bags are now on sale at the BV site.... including several in exotic skins that I hadn't seen either on the web site previously or IRL. Even if you have no intention of buying, it's great eye candy!

I spoke to my SA in Las Vegas about sale items. Nothing that really jumped out at me, but she did say they have a mint green soft croc knot clutch on sale. For ottone fans, they will also be getting some sloanes in ottone in a few weeks. They also have the large flap clutches in ottone (similar to the makeup case but bigger).

I hate it when that happens, too, beautifulday32. But ... focus on enjoying the bags. The way I look at it, you get some things on sale, some not, and it all averages out! :smile:

I spoke to my SA in Las Vegas about sale items. Nothing that really jumped out at me, but she did say they have a mint green soft croc knot clutch on sale. For ottone fans, they will also be getting some sloanes in ottone in a few weeks. They also have the large flap clutches in ottone (similar to the makeup case but bigger).

Thanks for the heads up ouija board! I've heard the same thing about ottone, can't wait! I definately want to get my hands on a sloane!:yahoo:

uclaboi, the anaconda wallet in poudre is on the BV web site - amazing. It's really a good thing I don't live anywhere a BV store because there are too many tempting goodies at sale time!

Ladies, I just got some sad news that the shearling boots I ordered from the BV website are soled out, so my order got canceled.
I really had my heart set on those so I am very upset...
Belen {personal sshopper} suggested that NM or Saks or Barneys might have some left [very slim chance of that].
I am a total newbie when it comes to BV.... So my question is - can I call just any Saks / NM store, ask for BV boutique, and they'll be able to look up in the system if any store nationwide carries those boots, or should I start calling EVERY Saks/NM ? Sorry for asking stupid questions, but I am desperate here!!! Thank you!