Saks Off 5th is having a sale

Feb 17, 2007
They have some nice shoes, some Manolos and Dior and YSL. There is a 30% off coupon in the steals and deals section of the forum. If you live close to one, I would suggest going and taking a look. I got some nice Choo's for $125.99. No Louboutins however :sad:

0448864903653_275x275.jpg

Same here. I live by 2 Off of 5th and neither of them ever have anything good.

I did get a pair of DKNY mary jane flats for $50. I've never seen Jimmy Choos, Christian Louboutins, or Manolo Blahniks, or anything really there. Lots of Delman, Juicy Couture, Cole Haan and brands I've never heard of though.

They have some nice shoes, some Manolos and Dior and YSL. There is a 30% off coupon in the steals and deals section of the forum. If you live close to one, I would suggest going and taking a look. I got some nice Choo's for $125.99. No Louboutins however :sad:

I want to take a road trip, if you don't mind me asking, where is the off saks you go to?

The one near me never has Choos or Dior. Once they had Manolo boots which were really basic, you couldn't tell them apart from Franco Sarto. They went the same day. I didn't buy them, they were so not worth it.