Saint Laurent Sulpice

Question to the ladies who own the smooth leather sulpice. Do you find the leather softens a bit with use? I bought the small one this summer but I find it so stiff that I struggle to fit my keys and phone in. For this reason I’m barely using it

Question to the ladies who own the smooth leather sulpice. Do you find the leather softens a bit with use? I bought the small one this summer but I find it so stiff that I struggle to fit my keys and phone in. For this reason I’m barely using it
I don’t own it but with use bags tend to soften a bit and become a bit more flexible.

....without further ado, my Sulpice.
View attachment 4289075
....the anti-staid as I mentioned. :heart::heart::heart:

I had given up on the style after having tried the quilted and a few of the plain suede styles. And then I found this....nirvana (and a great sale deal!).

A work of art IMO that's sure to elevate any outfit....although, so far I've only wore it casually with leather skinnies and jeans. The strap is on the long side, but I've been wearing mostly crossbody bags now over my heavy coats (shoulder bags tend to slip off with all the padding), so it works out well.

Bonus pic from the store ad
View attachment 4289086
Hi! I just purchased this from someone and I’m afraid it’s not authentic. Is the interior of yours all suede? Or does it have smooth leather?