Saigon Mini

Saigon Mini, which one would you pick?

• Total voters

xsweetdreamx

Nov 24, 2021
Calling all Saigon Mini owners!!! How do you like your bag so far? Would you prefer the souple or the structure version? Pros and cons if any? This would be my first Goyard especially falling in love with the name and bamboo accent. Thank you for your help :smile:

Hi all.
I just bought a mini saigon on impulse šŸ˜†. For those who have the souple, what's your verdict as a casual sling bag for car key, lip gloss , samsung fold and card holder? The bag is super soft and light weight which I like as compared to the structured one but jm worried it may slouch due to weight of Fold 4 which is heavy. For colour wise, what do you think of this colour compared to black? TIA..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231212_175027_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212_175027_Gallery.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_20231212_175012_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212_175012_Gallery.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 113
Hi all.
I just bought a mini saigon on impulse šŸ˜†. For those who have the souple, what's your verdict as a casual sling bag for car key, lip gloss , samsung fold and card holder? The bag is super soft and light weight which I like as compared to the structured one but jm worried it may slouch due to weight of Fold 4 which is heavy. For colour wise, what do you think of this colour compared to black? TIA..
I have mine for a few years now though I donā€™t use it too much. You can get a purse insert if you worry about losing shape (though I havenā€™t heard of this problem) and also protect the leather lining.

Reactions: talalee
Hi all.
Do you mind if I asked how do you like the bag so far and how much did it cost? I tried on the structured version before and didnā€™t enjoy it as much, very rigid. The souple version looks better imho and the color is a good neutral for you. Enjoy!

Do you mind if I asked how do you like the bag so far and how much did it cost? I tried on the structured version before and didnā€™t enjoy it as much, very rigid. The souple version looks better imho and the color is a good neutral for you. Enjoy!
Hi dear I paid SGD5240.. so far I like it since Its cute and really very light weight as compared to my speedy and mini Evelyn. It also carry more things than Chanel woc and constance to go. My only concern if it will slouch over time as the material is very soft. Didn't like the structured one as I find it stiff and not easy to remove things.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xsweetdreamx
Hi dear I paid SGD5240.. so far I like it since Its cute and really very light weight as compared to my speedy and mini Evelyn. It also carry more things than Chanel woc and constance to go. My only concern if it will slouch over time as the material is very soft. Didn't like the structured one as I find it stiff and not easy to remove things.
Thank you for your quick response! It does look stunning and i think if store the bag with stuffing inside, it might not slouch and misshape as much. Enjoy the new bag :smile:

Thank you for your quick response! It does look stunning and i think if store the bag with stuffing inside, it might not slouch and misshape as much. Enjoy the new bag :smile:
To be honest, i'm liking the bag more than before, its also less common brand/style compared to other luxurious brand in where I am living in now since they don't carry this brand here. Pic for reference (pardon my tummy lol) ..

Reactions: xsweetdreamx