Saddle MAM with Pics

Thanks, bagdemon and balihai! Glad to hear that I made a good choice (I thought I was one of the boring ones after hearing people talk about those other amazing colors). The color and leather are really TDF... sigh...

darcy! Please post pics when you get yours. Welcome to the club! :tup:

And Gung, it's not too late to find one of these! Revolve has them (and Luna Boston, but the color in their pics looks a little different). I originally wanted to find a bag that was the color of your Chocolate MAM, but I guess those are harder to find nowadays.

Love it! You know, I was not a big fan of the saddle color before, based on the pics I saw on the shopping sites, but on your bag and in your picture it looks great! Congratulations

ok, i just got my saddle MA & the color of it looks like the Luna Boston pics, not the Revolve pics. it's about a shade lighter than elsie07's pics. i was really hoping for that color, the leather is AMAZING though! i will probably keep it. i will post pics tonite.

ok, i just got my saddle MA & the color of it looks like the Luna Boston pics, not the Revolve pics. it's about a shade lighter than elsie07's pics. i was really hoping for that color, the leather is AMAZING though! i will probably keep it. i will post pics tonite.

Congrats, can't wait to see the pics! So is it the soft, non-shiny smooshy leather you got? You lucky girl!!:smile:

Woohoo, you got it! I'm sorry to hear that the color wasn't the same as mine -- it's strange, since we both got ours from Revolve? :confused1:

Sometimes, though, smooshy leather wins out over everything else. :yes: Congrats, and I can't wait to see pics!!!

I just received my saddle MAM and I just love the leather on this bag! I tend to wear only silver jewelry and am a little concerned about the very gold hardware.
Elsie07- do you wear silver or gold and do you think it really matters? Or, is it just me?

Hey darcy-0702! I normally wear silver jewelry -- I was a bit concerned since I originally wanted a brown MAM with silver hardware. But, when I received it, I realized I liked how the gold hardware accentuated the brown leather. It almost seems like the gold hardware blends in with the bag, so you don't really notice that it's something "gold" that might not match with your silver jewelry (does that make any sense?).

In terms of the potential silver/gold mismatch -- I'm really casual, so it doesn't bother me so much (and I don't think it clashes). I have heard of people that also mix and match silver and gold jewelry! I think it's really up to personal choice. If it does bother you, then you might want to get a brown bag with silver hardware (I think the chocolate and espresso have silver...).

Either way -- I'd love to see pics -- with your silver jewelry! :graucho:

I also got the MAM in Dusty (new for Spring) and that does have silver hardware but no tassels. Different leather texture (not quite as smooshy) but beautiful as well. I will post photos as soon as I can get my camera back from my teenage daughter!

Hi I'm on the fence between the saddle and dusty MA since you have both do you think they are both a good neutral for spring. I have the dark gray MA and I love it, however, it definitely won't work in the spring/summer. Can't wait to hear your thoughts - Thanks.

The saddle is a warmer color with the gold hardware. Dusty is a taupe colored neutral. I really love the dusty for spring and summer and prefer the silver hardware myself. Both are beautiful (but very different) and either could be worn year round.