Jimmy Choo Saba on ebay

No way. I already have my black Saba from the Bond St store in the UK and I know what I paid and no one would sell a Saba for this price. Even if they posted real pictures, I wouldn't bid. The price is too good to be true given the supply is not meeting the demand (at least in my area).

My guess is the actual bag the winner is getting is going to look something like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WHITE-OVERSIZE-LEATHER-LIKE-RING-HANDBAG-PURSE-BAG-HOBO_W0QQitemZ320213248523QQihZ011QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oh gosh! Awful :s.. And the name they gave the bag.. sad.. very sad. Leather-like-ring bag... And what an insult to the African Inspired Rings the real Saba has.. grrr...

There is no way I would buy from someone who has only $200. paypal buyer protection either. I may ask some more questions just to see what her answers are, tho.
Jburgh, did she answer your questions?

excuse me! i take offense to all of this! i am the one selling the SABA on ebay and it is 100% real. I wish you all could see it in person to prove yourselves wrong. In response to the $200 protection plan, i don't even know what that is! as you can see im not a professional purse seller on ebay, i just do it when i can, i don't make a business out of it like others who sell FAKES. I am an honest person and have been burned on ebay with fakes in the past so I would never do the same. Especially since it's illegal i'm would be too scared to! whatever, if you would like to purchase my bag (and yes i started it low in hopes that people would actually bid because i had a miu miu-and still do- and started it off too near its real price and no one bid!) i can email you pictures of the acutal bag!

excuse me! i take offense to all of this! i am the one selling the SABA on ebay and it is 100% real. I wish you all could see it in person to prove yourselves wrong. In response to the $200 protection plan, i don't even know what that is! as you can see im not a professional purse seller on ebay, i just do it when i can, i don't make a business out of it like others who sell FAKES. I am an honest person and have been burned on ebay with fakes in the past so I would never do the same. Especially since it's illegal i'm would be too scared to! whatever, if you would like to purchase my bag (and yes i started it low in hopes that people would actually bid because i had a miu miu-and still do- and started it off too near its real price and no one bid!) i can email you pictures of the acutal bag!

Sorry if you are offended by our discussion. Maybe if actual pictures of the bag had been used instead of Jimmy Choo's copyrighted photographs, there would not have been so much speculation over this. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

it's not fake! this is really bothering me.

I am sorry it bothers you. But the reality about shopping for designer bags on eBay is this...

Strike 1: Stealing copyrighted photos (it is stealing) and using them in an auction.
Strike 2: No photographs of the actual item that is offered.
Strike 3: Starting the auction at so low a price that it arises suspicion.

Combine that with the knowledge that...
The Saba is this season's IT bag and is sold out most everywhere.

I'm sure you can see that is is reasonable for people to assume the bag is fake.

Didn't some other seller do this recently? They joined tPF professing their outrage that their honor had been besmirched by the mere thought of them selling a fake bag?

Blah, blah, f*!king blah. Two posts. About your own bag. Yeah, I'm convinced.

They still haven't changed the Pictures on Ebay yet!:tdown:
Still the stolen Jimmy CHoo pictures.:tdown:
If I was so sure of myself I would want to post some REAL pictures of MY REAL bag and prove everyone here wrong and let us all eat crow!:P
I think other wise I say this like in a poker game; "And you got Know when to Hold'em, and Know when to fold them!":roflmfao:

Matt:angel::angel:

ok i honestly didn't know that i cannot use pics from their website as i have seen many others do so before. I will post pics of the real bag and you can tell me for yourself :smile: sorry for all this confusion i can definately see why everyone is suspicious but like i said i am not professional ebayer (and i just learned that is why i only have $200 buyer protection)...it says you have to have over 50 to get $2,000 buyer protection, is that the only way?

ok i honestly didn't know that i cannot use pics from their website as i have seen many others do so before. I will post pics of the real bag and you can tell me for yourself :smile: sorry for all this confusion i can definately see why everyone is suspicious but like i said i am not professional ebayer (and i just learned that is why i only have $200 buyer protection)...it says you have to have over 50 to get $2,000 buyer protection, is that the only way?

Yes, that is the only way to reach $2000 protection.

Do you have the original receipt for the bag?
I would think so, as it is so new to the market.

I am curious as to who felt the need to send the link to this post to the Seller?

Interesting :tap: :tap: :supacool:

ITA-- I find it odd that this is the second time in a short span that we are discussing questionable items in this forum and then the seller pops up here defending themself. How the hell are they finding these threads so fast?

ITA-- I find it odd that this is the second time in a short span that we are discussing questionable items in this forum and then the seller pops up here defending themself. How the hell are they finding these threads so fast?

Lionlaw - Like you said, someone could have sent the thread to the seller. Or, the seller could be a banned tPFer who monitors this forum and periodically re-registers, just to be banned again. I only say this because it has happened in the past few months. Apparently the mods can trace the IP address, and verify it was the same person.

Lionlaw - Like you said, someone could have sent the thread to the seller. Or, the seller could be a banned tPFer who monitors this forum and periodically re-registers, just to be banned again. I only say this because it has happened in the past few months. Apparently the mods can trace the IP address, and verify it was the same person.

Ok, thanks Jburgh. I didn't know someone banned could re-register again.

Totally off topic-- but when you bought your snake BV-- did they tell you how to condition/treat it? I just bought one and have no clue if I should DYO it or leave it alone.