Rust City

1. Hi All

I'm I crazy or I'm I the only one with the Rust City. This was my first ever B-bag purchase. Its just I have never ever seen both here in Sydney or heard of anyone else having one. I love it to bits though. The leather gets better as it ages.
  2. It's from the SS06 collection; it's called rouille.
  3. Hee hee, I've never seen anyone with one in real life, but I absolutely love it and wish I could find one for myself! I'm jealous!
  4. Would you mind posting some pics the color must be great and warm.
  5. Hey, Chanella, I'm in Sydney and I have a Rouille First! I'll yell out at you if I see you! LOL!!
  6. I love rouille... I think it's so pretty, one of my favorite colors (not just in bbags) and I am always on the lookout for a rouille sale! lol! I would love to get a rouille twiggy at a 50% discount! hahaha... good luck with THAT mocean!
  7. Hi All,

Sorry did not know the correct name of the colour.

Jasperella - OMG your in Sydney finally someone else with the same colour and in the same country - I got mine from Cosmopolitan Shoes early this year.

Cat Cat - will post some pictures when I get some later. Have to get my finace to do it me as I dont know how. I must learn.