Rumor: 2008 Lesportsac Tokidoki

Seem like most of us want the same prints (the older prints). Tan PG, OP, black camo PG, foresta and inferno would be my top five. It's mostly because it's harder to get things in those print, but it's not going to be the same as having the original/1st gen.

My 5 would be inferno, foresta, citta rosa (for me) plus tan PG and OP since that's what everyone else wants. BUT if they only release a few styles, and only to the outlets, like they did with the "new version" of OP, then that would suck. :tdown: Since only SH does placement, and they had such a limited selection of bags, I don't think they sold the new OP bags as fast as they thought they would.

Tan Playground, Citta, Citta Rosa, Foresta, and whatever the majority wants. I hope that SA is right; it'd be mean to give that false hope...

If she's deliberately spreading false hope, that would be mean. I would hope she's got the right information, and is trying to be helpful. I was just asking her if she had any of the older prints at their store, and she said, "Oh, just wait next year they might re-release it, but I don't know what print the buyers will pick." That's what made me think I wonder if it's only for Hawaii only.

If she's spreading false hope on purpose, I have her name and store. :smile:

I am so excited! Anyone know how we can verify this....so that I least I can hold out and not pay an arm and leg for the older prints? And hopefully they will be at 25% discount like the 2nd generation OP. :P