roxbury vs tivoli, to keep or to exchange?

roxbury vs. tivoli

• keep my roxbury

• go for the tivoli pm

Results are only viewable after voting.
I guess it depends on why you're returning the roxy, I mean these are two totally different bags.
Personally I dont think the roxy is an everyday bag just because of its size( for me anyway) others might be different.

I think the roxy is great for special occasions or just dinner/evening out.

I think if you're looking for an everyday bag return it and get the Tivoli .

ok, some time within the next few days is the last day for any exchange/store credit for my recent purchase - roxbury drive in pomme (and i also got the pomme french purse and heart to go with it). my my heart was also itching for some monogram as this is my first LV purchase and i've had my eye on the tivoli pm for some time. i do love my rox and i know the colour will be discontinued some time soon, but because it's my first and i won't be getting anything any time soon, i'd like to have something that holds a bit more and more easy-going/casual - the tivoli pm will do. but i don't know if i should make it a store credit to wait for the tivoli because it's a permanent item while the rox in pomme isn't. should i keep my rox or get the tivoli?

^^ i know... i want both too.. .but i know i can only get one at a time... i'm still having this internal struggle in my head... i was taking out my rox and i really love it... but when i see other ppl posting their pics of the tivoli it's just sooo much more useful. the only reason why i'm slightly more inclined on keepin the rox is that the pomme colour will be discontinued soon (is there a chance for this colour to be permanent? at least for another few years? if that's the case i'd probably get the tivoli first as it's much more useful for me).