Roxanne hardware change?

The Roxannes that I've seen recently (the AW07 bags) have all had shiny gold hardware - like the hardware on the Mabels. Also, they cost £650, rather than £595. I'm wondering if they were goat leather, like the Mabels, as the leather didn't seem as thick as darwin.

But, as far as i can see, the web photos haven't been updated. And, in fact, the price is still £595. So I think the Roxannes on the website are still the same ones but the ones in store are different.

If that's any help at all :lol:

When I purchased my Bays, the NY store had glove leather Bays with shiney gold hardware and Darwin leather with brass.. (this could have been a us only thing)
Like Dita says, maybe the Roxanne is a diff leather???

I haven't seen them, but Roxanne seems like a more brass kind of girl! Mabel, yes on the gold, KWIM??

When I purchased my Bays, the NY store had glove leather Bays with shiney gold hardware and Darwin leather with brass.. (this could have been a us only thing)
Like Dita says, maybe the Roxanne is a diff leather???

I haven't seen them, but Roxanne seems like a more brass kind of girl! Mabel, yes on the gold, KWIM??

Oh, so perhaps the Roxanne was glove, then? It seemed lighter, now that I think of it, so that's a good thing. However, I didn't think the shiny gold hardware went very well with the Roxanne. But great on the Mabel, as you say, Kroquet. And the Bayswater too. I think that suits either the brass or the gold.

Saw a load of new Mulberries in John Lewis & Fenwicks today including a white Roxanne with shiny silver hardware. It would be great for summer.

Saw both roxannes today beside each other.Don't like the shiny hardware at all,it looks like a different bag. Was staring at the two of them,SA asked me if I needed help and then said she hadn't noticed the change in hardware herself!!