Round 5 TPF Beauty Box Reveal Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if the pic quality isnt too great but pic was taken with my phone.
My pics are:

Conair Hair Straightener (small)
BIC Soleil razor
Mary Kay pink lip balm
CoverGirl Lipstick
Seche base coat n/p &&&
Bumble & Bumble mini cosmetics bag (My favorite pick!!!) :graucho:

Box is packed and will ship tomorrow. Will also try to see if I can take a better pic.

Also, just one casualty....NYX eyeshadow in green tea.

Great picks! That make-up bag is adorable.

Sorry if the pic quality isnt too great but pic was taken with my phone.
My pics are:

Conair Hair Straightener (small)
BIC Soleil razor
Mary Kay pink lip balm
CoverGirl Lipstick
Seche base coat n/p &&&
Bumble & Bumble mini cosmetics bag (My favorite pick!!!) :graucho:

Box is packed and will ship tomorrow. Will also try to see if I can take a better pic.

Also, just one casualty....NYX eyeshadow in green tea.
Nice picks! The cosmetic bag is adorable! I love make up bags!!!

Thank you ladies!!

Havent been able to log on in a few days due to my sick toddler taking up ALL my time! Poor thing had a severe case of mommy-loving. Lol

I havent used the straightener yet but love all my other picks. I'm obsessed with how pretty the cover girl lipstick is! Such a great pink. && my makeup bag was the first thing I fell in love with. Its so small & perfect for everyday use. It was as if the beauty box gods knew exactly what size I wanted. Hahahahaha. (special thanks to whoever included it and to all those who bypassed it!! Lol)

Thank you ladies!!

Havent been able to log on in a few days due to my sick toddler taking up ALL my time! Poor thing had a severe case of mommy-loving. Lol

I havent used the straightener yet but love all my other picks. I'm obsessed with how pretty the cover girl lipstick is! Such a great pink. && my makeup bag was the first thing I fell in love with. Its so small & perfect for everyday use. It was as if the beauty box gods knew exactly what size I wanted. Hahahahaha. (special thanks to whoever included it and to all those who bypassed it!! Lol)
Please send me the tracking when you get a moment to send the box off and I'll send the XLS to the next in line. :smile: Sorry to hear your little one is under the weather.

Last night was very busy for me (I had to finish wrapping gifts for the dirty santa exchange at work, bake/cook for holiday parties at work, etc), but I was able to make it through all of the box's contents last night. I've made my selections and am hoping to get them photographed sometime tonight, get the box repacked, and send it on its way.

So stay tuned...

Haha!!!! Unfortunately, it's not *that* kind of dirty :-P Just one of those where everyone one brings a gift, draws a number, and picks from the pile. Still fun, but definitely work-appropriate :P

And now for my picks (sorry for the blurry photo in the mix). I have to start by saying that the box was so full when I received it, it was bulging! It still is, though I removed 1 large item to add a teensy tiny bit of room!

So, my choices were:

Maybelline Line Stylist Eyeliner in Gold Rush
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eyeliner in Violet Flash
Sephora Eye Shadow in Aspen Summit
Sephora Blockbuster Palette
Maybelline Lip Gloss in Crushed Candy

Since the palette was starting to see some damage (as you can see from the pics), since I needed a bit of extra room to put my stuff, and because I was eyeing a number of similar eyeshadow colors as what was in the palette, I opted to snatch that sucker out of the box. It's going to need a bit of clean up, but I'm up for the challenge!
Also, the Gold Rush eyeliner is photoed seperately because I forgot to put it in the box when I was packing everything back up. I had sat it aside in the "maybe keep" pile and it slid into hiding. I didn't notice it until the box was completely taped back up, so I figured it was meant to stay with me!

I've had a blast this round with the 2 boxes!!! I'll be dropping it off at the P.O. tomorrow so that it can make it's way to Merekat!

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 151
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 160
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Haha!!!! Unfortunately, it's not *that* kind of dirty :-P Just one of those where everyone one brings a gift, draws a number, and picks from the pile. Still fun, but definitely work-appropriate :P

And now for my picks (sorry for the blurry photo in the mix). I have to start by saying that the box was so full when I received it, it was bulging! It still is, though I removed 1 large item to add a teensy tiny bit of room!

So, my choices were:

Maybelline Line Stylist Eyeliner in Gold Rush
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eyeliner in Violet Flash
Sephora Eye Shadow in Aspen Summit
Sephora Blockbuster Palette
Maybelline Lip Gloss in Crushed Candy

Since the palette was starting to see some damage (as you can see from the pics), since I needed a bit of extra room to put my stuff, and because I was eyeing a number of similar eyeshadow colors as what was in the palette, I opted to snatch that sucker out of the box. It's going to need a bit of clean up, but I'm up for the challenge!
Also, the Gold Rush eyeliner is photoed seperately because I forgot to put it in the box when I was packing everything back up. I had sat it aside in the "maybe keep" pile and it slid into hiding. I didn't notice it until the box was completely taped back up, so I figured it was meant to stay with me!

I've had a blast this round with the 2 boxes!!! I'll be dropping it off at the P.O. tomorrow so that it can make it's way to Merekat!

Nice picks! I am curious to know why it's called dirty secret santa though haha.

^^ I'm pretty sure it's because once the gift is open, the people that follow have the option of picking one of the unwrapped gifts OR stealing one of the alread opened gifts. It's really fun when there is a gift that a lot of people want!

Status
Not open for further replies.