'Rough' diamonds edge into the jewelry *pics*

I like it. I like the idea, I like the look, I like the edginess, the earthiness. I don't think I'd like the price. :P

Whatever you think about the topic though, you'd have to admit: DeBeers = marketing genius!

Im guessing there aint no IF D colored diamonds in that group!!!

It really smacks of `Emperors New Clothing` to me!!!!! Apart from the idea that they are diamonds, and the attractive settings.....these stones look no different to quartz to me.

I would never pay good money unless this was considered costume jewellery with semi precious stones. Untill proven otherwise I would assume all diamonds used are of the worst quality and colour.

I'm with you on the shock about the price. I like the look, and the idea, when the stone is not so dark in colour at least. But a price of $300 or below is about the max I'd pay.

They really do capture my interest though. Especially because I am experiencing a trial in my personal life. I was thinking about purchasing a ring with an uncut diamond as a reminder to myself that though the situation seems murky and rough right now, beautiful things can be laying beneath the surface - just waiting to be polished into appearance if you will.

That and a girl can't have too much jewelry, right? :winkiss:

I'm with you on the shock about the price. I like the look, and the idea, when the stone is not so dark in colour at least. But a price of $300 or below is about the max I'd pay.

They really do capture my interest though. Especially because I am experiencing a trial in my personal life. I was thinking about purchasing a ring with an uncut diamond as a reminder to myself that though the situation seems murky and rough right now, beautiful things can be laying beneath the surface - just waiting to be polished into appearance if you will.

That and a girl can't have too much jewelry, right? :winkiss:

Love the sentiment that you would attach if you had one of these. I actually love little secrets / tricks that help one to feel better, keep focused etc.

I guess an alternative is to have the cut shiny version....and just remind ourselves of where that came from!!! That would be empowering too right????:wlae: