Rose Pink for S/S2008

^As many as her wallet will allow. :yes:

LOL. Yikes. I need to stop visiting TPF because I have to put myself on a ban!

^^^ Me too. All of these posts and photos of Spring Summer 08 bags are really, really tempting me. This shade of pink is so pretty, and I love the chain and the leather. <Sigh> I hope I don't fall off the purse ban wagon anytime soon ...

My two concerns with this beautiful color and the burnt orange would be:
1 - color transfer issues
2- how does this distressed leather hold up.

I see several post asking how durable the distressed leather is - but no replies yet.
Does anyone know?

tried this new chain on at SAKS trunk show in PA today....its LIGHTER but DOES kinda feel sorta like plastic-ish.(Like its too light to b metal..KWIM?)Its pretty though!

I loveee this! I remember blushingbaby talking about this...IIRC I think it's over $2K CAD...so it must be over $2K USD too. It's so adorable but $2K is a bit ridiculous for an E/W.

What a pretty color! Thank goodness I've gotten my pink bag out of the way because I am loving all the metallic reissue colors! S/S colors are looking really good!

Thanks for posting the pic, Mon!

love the pink shade, seems pretty similar to balenciaga bubblegum pink....Anyway, gorgeous! However, not a pink person as for the chain, not really into it.

the burnt orange is the yellow. i talked to my SA about it today. she said it's like a mustard yellow..almost orange...kind of like a mango color

does anyone know if this pink is the light pink or the regular pink? my sa says there will be 2 shades of pink...