Rolling Rings?

I have the Cartier and I think they're super comfortable too. A bonus: because of the shifting rings and the width, I can wear them for most of my pregnancies too (through the weight gain until I'm super huge). I only have these photos of it handy. FWIW, I think it's worth it psychologically (also if you plan to will your pieces to children or relatives) to get the Cartier version.:heart:

Some info:flowers::

http://www.cartier.com/en/Press_kit/The_Trinity_Ring

I have the Cartier Trinity ring which I bought last year to mark the birth of my son. Each ring has been engraved, white gold with DH's name, rose gold with mine and yellow gold with DS's and his birthdate. It's very comfy and for now I wear it instead of my diamond e-ring and wedding band so as not to scratch him. I love it!

I love the tri colored ring. I think it is so pretty and I love the colors. I think the price is reasonable too. I also looked and they had rolling earrings too. I think that is very neat.

I used to have a silver version of that in high school/middle school. I think I spent more time playing with it than wearing it. :graucho:

It's very pretty in the different gold tones.