Roger Vivier shoes

Hi ms piggy, reallynlove your wedge peep toe RV, what is it called and would you know where I can find one. Price and other colors??? Thanks.. Drooling:smile:

I don't have the name of the model unfortunately, it's from the S/S 2012 collection. I got it from RV Hong Kong and I think it was around $700 or so (can't quite remember). It came in cobalt blue and some other colours as well. Sorry I can't be of more help.

I don't have the name of the model unfortunately, it's from the S/S 2012 collection. I got it from RV Hong Kong and I think it was around $700 or so (can't quite remember). It came in cobalt blue and some other colours as well. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Thanks. I met my friend and she was able to get the blue and beige at around €300 each... Argh.... Just heard from SA... I have to wait till next summer

Thanks. I met my friend and she was able to get the blue and beige at around €300 each... Argh.... Just heard from SA... I have to wait till next summer

Paris has the best price (and you get to detax too). Alas, Hong Kong prices are high but that's the nearest store to me. The difference can get up to 30-40% depending on exchange rates.

Hi ladies!! I saw a pair of RV pumps with crystal embellished buckle on instagram recently and fell in love..I've tried to look on RV website to find out the exact name or which collection it is from to see if the style is still available but it wasn't there.

This is the best photo I could find online of the whole shoe. I am not 100% positive if this is the only one though because it seems there is another style with similar looking crystal buckle :confused1:
7955753108_043ac9a56b_z.jpg

I heard from a few ppl that they are available at Saks, however, I don't live in the US and Saks online site doesn't even have Roger Vivier. I'll be in Paris in October and would love to get them there if available. I saw the flats version on Luisaviaroma available at present as well so fingers crossed that the pumps aren't sold out :Push:

Any help in identifying these and possibly the price would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!!:ty:

EDIT: after many google searches :sweatdrop:, I found some websites that no doubt sell counterfeit Roger Vivier shoes but the style names sound right..is the one I am looking for called Belle de Nuit strass?? :P

Last edited:
pixiesparkle said:
Hi ladies!! I saw a pair of RV pumps with crystal embellished buckle on instagram recently and fell in love..I've tried to look on RV website to find out the exact name or which collection it is from to see if the style is still available but it wasn't there.

This is the best photo I could find online of the whole shoe. I am not 100% positive if this is the only one though because it seems there is another style with similar looking crystal buckle :confused1:

I heard from a few ppl that they are available at Saks, however, I don't live in the US and Saks online site doesn't even have Roger Vivier. I'll be in Paris in October and would love to get them there if available. I saw the flats version on Luisaviaroma available at present as well so fingers crossed that the pumps aren't sold out :Push:

Any help in identifying these and possibly the price would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!!:ty:

EDIT: after many google searches :sweatdrop:, I found some websites that no doubt sell counterfeit Roger Vivier shoes but the style names sound right..is the one I am looking for called Belle de Nuit strass?? :P

Hi. Yes, it is Belle De Nuit, a classic style. This looks to be the 100mm height. Luis at the RV store would for sure be able to tell you if he has it in black and can ship it to you if you can't get it locally.

Good luck. Beautiful shoe!

Hi. Yes, it is Belle De Nuit, a classic style. This looks to be the 100mm height. Luis at the RV store would for sure be able to tell you if he has it in black and can ship it to you if you can't get it locally.

Good luck. Beautiful shoe!

Thank you!! I'm travelling to Paris in October so I'd much prefer to be able to try them on in person there first. I've emailed Roger Vivier Paris boutique regarding availability, if they don't have them I will email your SA. Thanks so much again!:smile:

7955753108_043ac9a56b_z.jpg

I have seen this in the RV stores in Paris and HK. It belongs to a section that carries the bejewelled shoes. They are mainly in satin and look to be evening shoes. I think the black with crystals are classics, so they should be available albeit if they have your size. Very pretty.

I have seen this in the RV store in Paris and HK. It belongs to a section that carries the bejewelled shoes. They are mainly in satin and looks to be evening shoes. Very pretty.

:P I think I may have had a glimpse of them through the store window 2 months ago when I was in HK as well but it was near closing time so I rushed to Christian Louboutin instead..silly me!! I'm lacking a pair of evening pumps in black so this is perfect. I hope they still have my size in Paris otherwise I'll just have to go for the next best thing..Manolo Blahnik Hangisi pumps :love:

pixiesparkle said:
Thank you!! I'm travelling to Paris in October so I'd much prefer to be able to try them on in person there first. I've emailed Roger Vivier Paris boutique regarding availability, if they don't have them I will email your SA. Thanks so much again!:smile:

By the way, this also comes in a satin flat which is gorgeous. It is called Chips flat sandal. The first pic is the one I bought and the second pic is the black satin version with crystal buckle that Ines is wearing... Looks so great on her. Just FYI that wanted to share with you.

image-4232951884.jpg

image-1324766433.jpg

By the way, this also comes in a satin flat which is gorgeous. It is called Chips flat sandal. The first pic is the one I bought and the second pic is the black satin version with crystal buckle that Ines is wearing... Looks so great on her. Just FYI that wanted to share with you.

View attachment 1864431

View attachment 1864432
so pretty!!! The instagram photo I found of the Belle de Nuit pumps also had this flat sandal in it..it's a photo of a few girl friends wearing strass RV and strass Louboutin..I nearly went blind haha. I am not much of a sandal girl but I do love flats so I'll probably get them as well if I can find them :girlsigh:

:P I think I may have had a glimpse of them through the store window 2 months ago when I was in HK as well but it was near closing time so I rushed to Christian Louboutin instead..silly me!! I'm lacking a pair of evening pumps in black so this is perfect. I hope they still have my size in Paris otherwise I'll just have to go for the next best thing..Manolo Blahnik Hangisi pumps :love:

RV is more comfy. ;)